THE CURIOUS KIDS

Alexa was reading a book, and was enjoying her cup of coffee in the living room. Suddenly her kids entered the room.

"Mommy! Mommy! We asked dad about something ,He suggested us to ask you about it, if we want to know more about that thing!" Emma and Adrean exclaimed with excitement. "What did he told you about?" Asked Alexa surprisingly.

"He told us about your marriage! Can you please tell us more about it! PLEASEEE!" Asked the siblings. They were having a twinkle in their eyes, and their excitement was clearly visible on their innocent faces. "Oh, about our marriage?" Said Alexa with a daze on her face. "YESS" gushed the kids.

Alexa took them to her room, the kids asked "when did it all started?", "well, nearly 13-14 years ago" said Alexa, "13-14 YEARS AGO, such an old relationship!?" Asked the siblings, they were amazed, "yes" said alexa with a grin on her face.

She went near to her cupboard, while locating her diary. "Oh there it is!". "What is it mommy?" asked Adrean.. "umm so yea, its my high-schools diary" said alexa. She took them near the window of her room, and asked them to bring chairs, so they can sit on them, and listen to the whole story. It was a beautiful Sunday morning, and birds were chirping, and a pleasant wind was blowing outside.

Adrean and Emma entered the room, they were holding the chairs on which they were gonna sit. "Kids, place it near to my chair." instructed alexa. "mommy we are ready for the story!!!" said the kids with excitement.

"So... this all started when I was in high school" said Alexa, while turning some pages of her diary.

"What kind of incident it was ?" Asked Emma. "Ahh, it was a tragic story." Cried alexa, she was looking at her diary, as if she was trying to remember something. "TRAGIC STORY!?" exclaimed the siblings. "Well, yeah" said alexa.