THE CONFESSION

CHAPTER-5   THE CONFESSION

Next morning, Daisy entered inside my room. She pulled my mattress, and shouted "WAKE UP DARLING!! IT'S 9 AM!!! The first batch had already left for the trek and its our last day on this camp! Dont you want to enjoy today!? Or should we leave you here ??" "Uhhhhh, let me sleep, last night I wasn't able to sleep properly " I cried. "NO, YOU HAVE TO COME WITH US AT ANY CONDITION" she said angrily. "Oof!! Ok" I replied. "HURRY UP!" Shouted Daisy.

When I was going to the washroom to take a bath, I saw that Ron was running towards me. I waved towards him, and went near to him. Ron asked "where were you?? I was searching for you since last half an hour". "Actually.... I was sleeping" I replied. "Oh! That's why I wasn't able to find you, hurry up now!! Else we will miss the batch!" said Ron. "Yeah, I know" I replied.

After taking  a bath, I went near to the large oak tree, where Ron and daisy were waiting for me. Three of us started trekking towards the hill with our classmates. Everything went fine until I tripped over a stone. My leg was bleeding badly. Our classmates stopped for a while, to see what happened to me. I sat on a huge rock and Ron started applying bandage on my legs.

After realizing that my wound is not gonna cure easily, I asked everyone to continue with their trek . At the last I, Ron and Daisy were only left to reach at our destination. I cried "I will not be able to walk anymore, leave me here only".

Ron got angry after hearing that, and he shouted "shut up, you are also going with us!". I shouted " BUT HOW? I am not able to walk properly!! My legs are paining".

Ron lifted me up in his arms without uttering a single word. Daisy was giggling behind. I was flushed at that time. I was trying to understand that what was happening at that moment. I started staring at Ron's face. I could see that he was very tired. He was sweating badly, after few minutes he noticed that I was staring at him. He stopped for a while and looked into my eyes. I was clearly able to see love in his eyes.

He started blushing, and continued his trek . After reaching near the hill, he kept me down. Daisy and Ron helped me to reach at the place where everyone were having their lunch. After reaching at our Destination, Ron and Daisy went to bring lunch for me.

I sat under a tree, which was near to the place, where my classmates were going to set their camp.
After sometime, Jimmy came near to the tree, where I was sitting (he was Ron's friend). "I want to tell you something" said Jimmy, "What do you want to tell?" I asked. I was puzzled at that time. "Ron is in love with you" whispered Jimmy. "Oh....." I answered, he ran towards his camp after telling me that. That news wasn't shocking though. I knew it from the starting amd even I had feelings for him, but I wasn't ready to propose him at that time.

After few minutes, I saw that Ron and Daisy were rushing towards me. They were holding plates filled with delicious food. We chatted alot after having our lunch.

We played some indoor games inside our camps throughout the evening. At night, Daisy went to bring our dinner and some bandages for me .

I and Ron were sitting inside our camp. We both were silent for a while, as we didn't had any topic to discuss about. After few moments he broke the silence,  "I want to confess you about something!" Shouted Ron. "Sure, go ahead" I exclaimed. "I dont know whether I should tell you about that or not" said Ron. "Bruh! Just Tell me about that!" I replied. "I-I-I love you" he mumbled. I was shocked for a while, as I wasn't ready for that Jerk. Somehow I managed to overcome my nervousness, and said "I knew"."I... I dont know what to say now" he whispered. I took a deep breath and turned towards him, "Can I get some time" I said. "S-sure" he replied.

After sometime Daisy entered inside our camp, she was holding three bowls of rice, and two bowls of chicken curry in her hand. "Can I get some help?" said Daisy. Ron helped her to arrange the bowls. "Why you both are looking so serious?" she exclaimed. "Uhh nothing" we both replied.