CHAPTER-4 SCHOOL'S TRIP

CHAPTER 4-SCHOOL'S TRIP
A month later, our school organized a trip to a forest. Daisy and Ron were also going. We decided that, we will work together on that trip. I was very excited for our trip, but the problem was that I had to wake up early in the morning to get ready. We had to reach our school, sharp at 6 am.

I woke up at 5 am. I was packing my bag, and suddenly I realized it was already 5:35 am. I packed my bag immediately, and rushed towards my school. My father was sleeping at that time, that's why I had to go to school on my cycle.

I reached school at 5:55 am. I was almost going to miss my bus!! I sat near to daisy's and Ron's seat. We chatted alot throughout the road trip, we were talking about our classmates, beauty of nature, and some private talks (basically we were talking about our secrets 🤫).

We reached our destination at 5pm. We started building our camps inside the forest and our class teacher cautioned us about the wild animals living in the woods.

After building our camps, we went to the river, which was nearly 3-4 km away from our place. I was completely exhausted at that time. I, Ron and Daisy were lagging behind. I whispered to Ron "How the hell they are able to walk so fast, I am feeling so tired!". "I am tired too, but just look around yourself, how peaceful the environment is, and I guess its much more better than just sitting inside your room, and studying for the whole day!" Answered Ron. "Well, yes you are correct" I said with a smile on my face.

After 30 min of tiring trek we finally reached to that marvelous river. It was huge and clean. The ducks were swimming, many birds were flying above the river, and there were varieties of fishes inside the river.

The water was crystal clear, that's why I was able to see the river bed clearly. After seeing such an amazing scenery, I wasn't feeling tired anymore. I grabbed my fishing rod and did fishing until it was dark.

In the night time, we were having a party at the campfire. We enjoyed alot. We had a great meal that night. After eating our dinner, we all decided to play truth and dare, as our teachers were eating the dinner at their own camp.

I was reading a book while sitting on a huge rock, suddenly Daisy shouted, "ALEXA!! Its your turn now!!". "Oh well, umm I choose dare" I replied in a daze. "You have to dance with Ron, its your dare!" Said Daisy with an evil smile. "Wait, what the hell? Are you...sure about that?" I answered. I was quivering at that time. "You have to complete your dare!" Said Daisy.

Everyone nodded their head and Clapped with joy. I looked at Ron, and discovered that he was also looking towards me.He was expressionless at that time.

We both stood up, and started dancing in front of our classmates, Daisy was cheering us. It was the first time when I was standing too close to Ron. We both were looking into each other's eyes, we were blushing so hard.

Suddenly we heard someone was coming from the woods. We both rushed towards our seats, and as expected she was our class teacher. She guided us to go inside our camps and sleep, as it was already too late.

I wasn't able to sleep properly at that night. I was only thinking about that dare which was given by Daisy, and I think that even Ron wasn't able to sleep properly at that night. I was blushing almost throughout the night.