ch1

Jennie was not expecting that.

She had been roommates with Lisa for the last two months and aside from a few drunken kisses they had shared at a few frat parties they had never acted on their mutual attraction. It wasn't for a lack of trying on Jennie's end. Lisa would always make excuses as to why it couldn't happen and frankly, Jennie had reached her limit. If she had balls she would have blue balls constantly. It took what felt like forever for Lisa to even change in their room and even still was kind of sketchy about it. Jennie didn't care. She was confident in her tone body and changed in front of Lisa as often as possible. She hoped that it would push Lisa to make a move. Jennie could feel it in the air around them how much Lisa wanted her in those moments. Then Lisa would clumsily make a rapid departure from their room. It was frustrating the shit out of Jennie.

It's not that Lisa didn't want Jennie, she did. She just didn't know how Jennie would react to her...well, for lack of a better word, her cock. She had been born with male parts. Her parents had never made her feel ashamed of her body and let her decide what she wanted to do with her own body instead of making the decision for her like the doctors had advised. She was thankful for that because she loved her body the way it was. However, the only lover she had ever had was her high school sweetheart, Minnie. Minnie accepted Lisa for who she was and they had been madly in love. Unfortunately, like most high school romances, it had fizzled when they had been accepted to colleges across the country from each other. She hadn't met anyone since that made her want to put herself out there again...until Jennie.

Jennie had been making it so difficult in the most amazing way ever. Lisa was finding it harder and harder, no pun intended, to deny Jennie what they both wanted. She had walked into their dorm room to Jennie changing from her clinical scrubs and that was the last straw for Lisa.

She closed the door quickly, threw her bag to the floor, and stormed towards Jennie. Jennie was momentarily surprised by the desire she saw on Lisa's face but it passed when Lisa's hungry lips devoured hers. The moan that escaped their atmosphere could have been from either one of them. Lisa forcefully guided Jennie to the wall while pulling each other's clothes off. Jennie's back hit the wall and Lisa crushed into her. Jennie felt something hard between them and lightly pushed Lisa back and looked down. Jennie let out an audible gasp as she looked up into the eyes of a smirking Lisa.

Jennie had never been so wet in her life. She attacked Lisa's mouth and neck with fervor and Lisa, who was stronger than she appeared, lifted Jennie off of the ground. Jennie's legs instantly wrapped around Lisa. Jennie could feel Lisa at her opening and then sliding deep into her as Lisa lowered her onto her pulsing cock. Jennie's nails dug into Lisa's shoulders and raked down her back. Lisa hissed and ground deeper into Jennie.

"Oh my God, Lisa! You feel so fucking good."

Lisa thrusted into Jennie fast and deep. She had wanted to feel her for so long and now that she was, she couldn't slow down. She wanted every part of Jennie. She was sure that Jennie's moans could be heard throughout the dorm but she had zero fucks to give...except to Jennie. Jennie was getting all of her fucks right then against their wall.

Lisa pulled away from the wall and while holding Jennie with one arm, she swept everything off the desk to her right. Jennie's lips were everywhere on Lisa's face, neck, and chest. Lisa laid Jennie down onto the desk and continued to fuck her. Jennie's amazing breasts bounced with every thrust and made Lisa's mouth water at the thought of tasting them. No sooner that Lisa had thought that when Jennie began to rub and pinch her own nipples.

Jennie couldn't think of anything but Lisa. Lisa had the most amazingly toned body and Jennie couldn't help but desert her self pleasuring to feel Lisa beneath her fingertips. She felt so good inside of her. It was so much better than she had imagined. She was big and filled her up in all the ways she had craved. Lisa had started to rub Jennie's clit with her thumb which made her tighten around Lisa's cock that was buried deep inside her.

At the tightening around her dick, Lisa almost lost it, "baby, let up a little. You're gonna make me come and I'm not through with you yet." Lisa's head was thrown back as she drove deep into the Jennie's hot wetness.

"Fuck me, Lisa! Fuck me so good."

Instantly Jennie felt Lisa pull out, pull her up, turn her around, and bend her over the desk. Jennie let out a low moan when she felt Lisa prodding at her entrance.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you so good?" Lisa breathed into her ear.

"Please, Lisa." Jennie moaned.

Lisa entered her fast and furiously while tangling her hand into the hair at the nape of her neck. The sight of Lisa disappearing into Jennie almost sent her of the edge. Jennie's scent was more intoxicating than anything she had ever experienced.

Jennie had never been fucked so good in her life. She had asked for it and Lisa was delivering. Every nerve was tingling. Lisa pulling her hair while fucking her was the right about of pleasure and pain. She could feel Lisa's movements becoming more erratic and knew she was close. Jennie was just as close. When Lisa reached around and rubbed her clit again it only took seconds for Jennie to scream out.

"Fuck! Lis, I'm com-ah ah ah, fuck!" It was the most violent, most amazing orgasm of her life.

Lisa was following right behind her and began to pull out.

"No, come inside of me." That was enough to send Lisa over as she slammed back into Jennie, which took Jennie over the edge again.

Once the tremors died down Lisa slowly removed herself from Jennie and helped her stand up onto weak legs. Jennie turned to Lisa with a brilliant smile.

"Soooo...you have a penis."

Lisa lightly laughed, "yeah, you okay with that."

"Oh baby, I'm more than okay with that. Is that why you made me wait."

"Yeah, I didn't know how you would react."

"Well, now you know my reaction. I get super wet. You are amazing."

"And you are sexy as hell! But you know I wasn't wearing a condom right?"

"Yeah, no worries. I'm on birth control and I know you don't have any STD's from when you, Jisoo, and Chaeng came to the clinic to get tested."

Lisa smiled into Jennie's kiss as she was pushed onto the bed.

"Round two?"
—————