﹟𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝕹 ૮(>﹏★ ?

𖣯⋆₊ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝕹 𓄹 🎭꒱⃞

❪ 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡;𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞. ❫

𝐢. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓.

❁🎭 ໋̹

meet our wonderful cast of misfits!! featuring ichiro and haruki saihara (saimatsu), kairi and tetsu momota (kaimaki), mosu gokuhara (goshi), orini yonaga (shinnaga), tsubaki toujou (kirumugi), isamu and iseri amami (oumami), reo and rei idabashi (kiiruma), and kurai yumeno (tenmiko). holy fuck that's a lot of kids what the hell.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑.

❁💥 ໋̹

kairi "venus" momota, reminiscing the old days with all the kids she used to know, is suddenly left behind by her so-called best friend; orini yonaga. she doesn't think (or, rather feel) much about it until she finds she's been ditched for the demon queen of high school; iseri amami.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝖇𝖎𝖌 𝖋𝖚𝖓.

❁🎭 ໋̹

all the parent's are out of town together, and now it's time for some big fun in the amami mansion. but, in the intoxicated state of (most of) these teens, things happen, creating more chaos than usual at hope's peak once the weekend... well, ends.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐯. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖉.

❁💥 ໋̹

with new relationships starting (and old ones ending), ichiro saihara finds himself doubting whether being a normal seventeen-year-old is even possible while attending this high school. with the question "are there any happy endings?" buzzing around the cafeteria, he ultimately stumbles upon a conclusion.