Side story

Mating season

Spring time was around, Y/N has been having tons of cramps and Buck knew what she was going through, for a female animal, its time for mating.

Y/N POV

I growled, walking out of my cave. I look around, seeing Buck was gone, I sighed, looking around the forest we were in, Peaches walked up "hey, you okay? You've been quite grumpy towards Julian" "I'm sorry Peaches.. I'm going through the 'changes' and I don't like it... Buck hasn't been giving me any attention since it started"

"He seem angry too..."

Both of us sighed, Buck walked in, growling to himself. I look up at peaches and she nods towards my caves, I got up.

Sighing to myself, I walk into my cave, course we are just renting the cave for 3 days then we roam again.
"Buck?" Buck jumps to my voice and turns around, he looks me up and down "Y/N... you okay?" "No... it's getting worse"
Wind came through the entrance, my fur swishing all over. Buck walk over to me, coming close to me, our nose touching, he grabs my hand "I want to.. so badly... but your scent is driving me crazy... I'll turn into animal and I don't wanna hurt you the first time... it supposed to be special"

I gulped "d-do... you mean.. making love?" I question stupidly, he chuckled. Kissing my neck, I moan lightly, closing my eyes... my body is extremely sensitive, I look at him and that seem to drive him crazy.
I grab his paw, bringing him to the bed-
-

( I won't be doing lemon, I'm not good at it. I'm so sorry )

Next morning, Y/N felt different. She felt back to normal but something inside her was starting to grow, Buck came up, he grab her and started swirling her around, peaches was happy to see her back to her normal self again.
-

A year past

Y/N POV

Walking back home to our herd, a leaf bag was over my chest. Looking down, I see my baby, I held her tightly and Buck wrapped his arms around me as we walked, looking at our baby girl
"She looks like me" "well of course..your color would dominate over gray" I giggled, Buck smiled "let's have another one" we giggled, looking down at our baby.

your color would dominate over gray" I giggled, Buck smiled "let's have another one" we giggled, looking down at our baby

Finally getting to the herd again, Dad ran to me, seeing a bundle of leafs and a head popped out, he gasp. Tearing up a bit "is that? My granddaughter" I nod, looking up I see a few baby sloths and a purple sloth with a Afro walk up. Letting Daddy hold my baby, I walk up to the purple sloth "granny?" I question and she smirked, putting her hand on her paw "darn tootin baby girl"

My mouth drops "your gorgeous!" "Just like you babe" we both giggled "but now you can call me mommy G, your biological father and me got married" I smiled "are these your babes?" I point over to the baby sloths, looking back at granny "nah. I have rabbits and 1 sloth with Teddy bear, he's in the cave napping with them, these are Sid's, let me see my grand baby" she walked up to Crash, seeing the baby weasel, unraveling her leaf. She has a long tail like me "Y/N baby" Granny said "what's her name?"

Buck walked beside me, grabbing my paw "we decided to name her Blossom, she's the blossom of our life!" Buck said, hugging me "we may have another one"

Granny smiled "you staying here?" "Yeah, I'm coming back to the herd so Blossom can know her family"

"PEACHES!!" Manny's voice was heard, I look over and see him  and Ellie running to Peaches and Julian, hugging them with a small mammoth beside them.

It's honestly great to see the herd is back together, a small tiger ran through the baby sloths with Sid ontop of her and she bounced him off with Brooke following, I laughed. Happy to have the herd back and bigger.
-

Next year, how the herd grow

Sid and Brooke
- 4 kids ( 2 boys and 2 girls )
1 boy and girl looks like Brooke and the other looks like Sid but the girl looks cuter

Shira and Diego
- 2 kids ( 1 girl and 1 boy )
Boy looks like Shira and girl looks like Diego

Peaches and Julian
- 3 kids ( 2 girls and 1 boy )
2 girls have Julian's fur but looks like peaches and the boy have peaches fur but looks like Julian

Buck and Y/N
- 3 kids ( 1 girl and 2 twin boys )
The girl obviously looks like her dad but have a long tail, the 2 boys. Both look like Y/N

Granny and Teddy
5 kids ( 3 girls and 2 boys )
1 girl looks like Teddy but have purple fur and the others are a mixture

-

Crash and Eddie enjoyed being with the kids, watching their little Y/N grow up. Having kids was all worth it at the end, Y/N was happy with Buck and her big herd but Granny and her family leaves to go back to the youth well.