Arias POV

K so this a person has gotta stop! They are making pur loves hell! They blackmail us! They even mad us look worse than Toby and that's pretty hard to beat. Seriously though just stop. The insults about Alison have died down but there will be an occasional snide comment. Write now I'm in history. And it is B.O.R.I.N.G. BORING!!!!! We are learning bout someone named Hitler?? Idk i don't usually pay attention I'm usually checking out the guy that sits in front of me. Even though our popularity has gone down we are still pretty popular and people are still scared of us knowing what we are capable of. Finally the bell rang and I shot put of class. There were more snide comments than usual today though. I wonder why? Our "group" met up at out usual cafeteria table. Comments were thrown at us just like the day Ali went missing. Does anyone else notice there are more insults today than usual? Yes. They all agreed. We tried to ignore it. It got harder and harder to ignore. Until one comment sent me over the edge. "I bet Ali ran away and killed herself because of you annoying little brats!" I had enough I shot up and threw open the heavy iron cafeteria door. I ran and ran and ran. I didnt  know where I was going. I just ran as far as my legs could take me. I ended up at a bar. I sat down and ordered a burger. A guy sat next to me and started a convo. So what's ur name. Aria you? Ezra Fitz. We chatted more and I learned that he was going to teach a history class in Rosewood. I learned he was 18 AMD incredibly cute, plus he's only 2 Yeats older than me!!!!!!!!!!! But little did I know the name Ezra Fitz would change my life.

Kinda short and I know it's crap but this is my first book so don't judge me!!;)