That Night

Emily's POV

Everybody thinks they know what happened to Alison Dillaurentis "that night", they think we don't know ANYTHING and we are helpless little wannabes of alisons "crew", but no, that's not what happened. We were where we should've been. Snooping around the Cavanaugh's house because Alison thought she saw him looking at them through the window. For some reason we thought it would be a good idea to camp out at the woods (we were only 14) we thought we would be considered even more popular than we already were since those woods were the creepiest. Well, bad idea. I woke up to a missing ali, not Ali AND Spencer like everyone thinks, just Ali. I woke everyone up to look for any traces of Ali, nothing. No text, footprints, notes saying where she went. We didn't know what to do. We went to her house to see if she was there, nothing. We went to all her favorite places where she likes to think and relax, nothing. We called and tested, still nothing. We went to school the next day and words were thrown at us left and right. "Wheres your queen bee". "Finally decide to get rid of that b****". "Poor little wannabes, helpless without there leader". We ignored them, it was hard, but we ignored them. It was very hard not to tell anyone. Especially with our parents nagging about why they didn't see Alison at all today. The most awkward thing that happened though was when my mom walked into my room. She told me that Mrs. Dillaurentis called and said Ali didn't come home last night. I was so close to telling her everything. But I didn't, I didn't so we wouldn't be continuously questioned. Well I didn't know that we couldn't prevent that from happening in a year. We didn't know what was coming.