|39|

Wooyoung
A few weeks passed and our home was ready to move in. The employees worked hard in order to make it work but we appreciated it a lot and paid the very well.

The home the architect designed was perfect. It was the perfect place to stay with San my whole life.

On a Saturday night, we finally moved into our new home, hoping everything will be alright and Yunho was far away from us.

"This house is insane. It's just like I imagined it to be" I said happier than ever.
San smiled too.

"It is indeed" he claimed and grabbed my waist in order to lift me up. I screamed a little but laughed afterwards since San only carried me outside in order to take a look at the ocean right in front of us.

"Beautiful" I said and grinned brightly. "Just like you are" San answered which made me get goosebumps. This man...

"I got something for us" San said and went in another room in order to get something. I sat down on the big couch and waited for the male to come back.

He came back with a black little box which already told me that it was some sort of jewelry.

The handsome male sat down next to me and opened the box in order to show me two golden rings with rhinestones on them.

"Oh my god- please don't tell me these are wedding rings" I said in disbelief because the rings were so perfect. They matched perfectly to both of us.

My ring was a lot more feminine and smaller and his was bigger and more masculine.

"Yes they are but that's not all" he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs to the beach. The sand was warm and the water looked incredible.

The moment I turned right I saw a pastor standing in the sand. He was holding a book in his hands waiting for us to arrive.
My heart dropped.

I saw roses. Many roses, carefully placed in the sand.

He organized a little ceremony for us?
I almost cried.

"S-San.." I just said but he only smiled at me. "A month ago you said you wanted to visit the pastor and finally get married but we actually never did it...so I thought..why not doing this now?" He explained to me.

San was right. I wanted to marry him for so long but we actually never finally said yes to each other.

"Do you still want to marry me?" San asked me after I said nothing. My jaw dropped.

"Of course! Yes yes yes! Now!" I said and grabbed his wirst in order to finally stand in front of the pastor.

"Are you both ready to get married?" The pastor asked us. "Yes please just ask the question I can't wait anymore!" I said smiling brightly.

San laughed a little at my excitement.

"I am asking you Jung Wooyoung, do you want to take Choi San as your husband and take care of him in good and in bad times?" The pastor asked me.

"Yes!" I immediately replied while holding San's hands. The male took my ring out of the box the pastor held for us and shoved it on my finger.

"And I am asking you Choi San, do you want to take Jung Wooyoung as your husband and take care of him in good and in bad times?" He asked San.

"Yes" San replied and I shoved his ring on his finger.

"Then I am officially announcing you as husband and husband"