Children

I was running around the house to get money for lunch and getting my jacket and shoes.

"DAD HURRY!" Toothpick was waiting in the entrance fiddling with her shirt waiting for me to finish getting ready. She finally got her full kid form a few weeks after her 14th birthday, she practiced transforming back and forth and got her turf ID yesterday and was really excited to get turfing, and I was keeping her just because I want to cheer her on.

"I'm coming honey just wait." I was currently struggling with my jacket. My husband popped his head around the wall and glanced around the room.

"Where are you two going?" I had moved to getting my shoes onto my feet and stood up.

"We're trying to go to get me to my first turf, but Dad here is taking forever!" Toothpick started pouting and crossed her arms. He looked at the clock and back to us.

"Well, you guys gotta run Gogs, the train leaves in 30 minutes." Rider leaned down to my face tauntingly. I gave a little shocked face.

"You know I'm not good with time."

"DAD, hurry please." Toothpick was opening the door and starting to walk out. I pecked his lips and ran out after her.

POV change

Something came up to me and hugged my arm.

"Hi there Sunvisor."

"Where is Dad and Toothpick going?"

"They're going to her first turf." I walked back into the kitchen to get us both a snack.

Lmao going back to Goggles

We managed to run to the train station and get on the train on time. Toothpick sat down and looked out the window obviously getting excited.

"I can't wait till I can wear the golden toothpick, and play a roller." I looked down at my very excited daughter basically with stars in her eyes pumped up. I was genuinely surprised by her already having picked a type of weapon to main.

"How did you decide that, both of us haven't played much since you two were born. I mean I assume you are going after Dad." She turned to me with her fists still to her chest in a pumped position but with an embarrassed expression.

"Wellll, me and Visor were talking around my birthday since we knew I was going to get my kid form soon. We basically decided we would each copy you guys." She turned away and rubbed the back of her head. I hugged her, they were too precious for us.

"We couldn't ask for better children." She started to squirm.

"Dad noooooo." I let go of her and we rode down to the square.

She spawned in with the randoms and I leaned over the spectator stands and waved. As she came near me to turf I clapped and cheered.

"GOOOO, YOU CAN DO IT!" She glared at me as she kept turfing and threw a bomb and turned.

"DAD LET ME PLAY!" She gave me a defeated look and then went back and I just smiled.

Of course she won though being a beginner she was being carried, but I was still very proud of her. She played until she was 'fresh' enough to get new weapons and clothes. I of course brought the special gear and she put it on her ear and went back to turfing with a vanilla roller. She didn't get any gear though so that surprised me, I stopped watching her after a few matches and sat at a table and got myself some food from Crusty Sean.

After a few hours Toothpick came up to me with new gear on but still in her cream basics.

"Look at the leather jacket I found Dad. I am going after Dad a lot aren't I... I LIKE IT THOUGH!" She twirled around and came back to the table. "Can we go home now please?"

"You do look tired, let's go."

"Welcome back you two." We got back to the house and Rider greeted us both.

"DAD looooook at meeeeeee" Toothpick hugged him then let go to show him her new jacket.

"Nice going, you're going to have to search for some shoes you like from the brand though." He gave a little smirk and I hugged him and pecked his cheek and went in search of Sunvisor as they talked about her gear options.

I went up to him laying on the couch watching tv and tickled his feet tentacles. He shrunk his legs to his body in reaction.

"Hi, lets go get dinner started as your sister and father talk."

736 words
September 3rd 2021
hi have a chapter
homestuck and sky CotL (mostly sky) are taking over my life rn