Journey To The Wands 1

"How are we going to fix the kingdom?"

"I know!" Grammy cried. "There are magical wands called the Four Heart Wands that could be able to help,"

"What are those?" Pickle asked.

"The Four Heart Wands are wands with powerful abilities," Grammy explained.

"So... they might be powerful enough to get rid of the ice and snow!" Crusher gasped.

"Where can we find them?" Blaze wondered.

"Well... according to legend, the wands can be found through three other kingdoms-- the Crystal Kingdom, the Fairy Kingdom, and the Sea Kingdom. If you put all four together, your powers will be unstoppable!"

"Alright, at least we know where we're going," Crusher nodded in understanding.

"We better get our unicorns and start that kingdom trek right away!" Blaze declared. "Grammy, can you and Crusher's parents stay here and look after the kingdom?"

"Of course, dears," Grammy gave a nod.

"Be careful, all of you," Iris told them, hugging her son. "And come back safe and alive,"

"We will, Mom, don't worry," Crusher assured her.

"Let's go!"

The group called on their unicorns, who all flew towards them in an instant.

"Hey, Spectra!" Blaze exclaimed happily. "Good to see you! Good to see all of you!"

"Happy to see you all too!" Spectra beamed.

"I make ice, but this is too much." Iceheart shuddered.

"We know-- it's Silla and her family," Crusher responded. "We need the Four Wands of Heart to stop them, but we need help to not freeze and to make it across the ice. Can you help us, girl?"

"Of course," Iceheart nodded.

Using her horn, winter gear appeared on everyone, and special horse shoes on the unicorns' hooves to stop them from slipping.

"There. Now let's go!"

With that, the group hopped onto their unicorns and set off.

Meanwhile, Silla, Bruno and Tiilo watched as the unicorns headed off to leave the kingdom.

"They're getting away!" Bruno snarled.

"We'll have to stop them." Tiilo growled.

"I have several ideas," Silla smirked. "Leave them to me."

X

"So where are heading to first?" Pickle asked.

"The Crystal Kingdom is closest, so we'll head there. I look forward to meeting the REAL ruler of the kingdom, Queen Amethyst. Turns out, Speedrick took her captive when heading to the ball and kidnap me." Crusher spoke.

"At least we don't have to worry about him anymore. Let's shake a hoof and get moving!" Twiga said.

"Where's the Crystal Kingdom, exactly?" AJ wondered.

"I think it's just over beyond those hills."

"Then that's where we're heading," Blaze declared.

As they trekked forward, Silla flew her broom towards them, waving her wand to cast her spell as she smirked. She blasted the sky, causing it rumble and darken as it hovered over the group. Snow suddenly started to fall from the sky, much to their surprise.

"Snow? This sudden?" AJ asked.

Soon, the snow began to pick up the pace, becoming harder and harder until it became…