Journey To The Wands 5

They rode into the tunnel and headed inside. They soon found themselves in the midst of the ocean.

"Wow... I've never seen the ocean like this before!" Pickle exclaimed.

They rode through the tunnel and headed to an opening, leading to the open ocean towards the kingdom.

"There it is!" said Windy. "Race you there, Spectra!"

"You're on!"

The two unicorns zoomed with a dash. Twiga and Iceheart stared at their comrades in bemusement.

"Wow... they're way more competitive than I thought," Iceheart only chuckled.

"Come on-- we better follow them before Blaze and AJ get whiplash."

They dashed off after the duo. They soon reached the the end of the tunnel, causing the two unicorns ahead to come to a stop.

"Whoa! You two got here fast!" AJ said, trying to catch his breath.

"You sure did. You guys better wait here while we talk to the queen." Crusher told the unicorns, hopping off.

"Uh, how are we going out of the tunnel? We can't breathe underwater," Pickle said.

"Good point..." Blaze realized.

"A little magic could do the trick," Crusher raised his hands and swirled his magic around.

In an instant, the magic surrounded them and carefully set them into the water. Their legs and tires shifted into tails of different colors.

"Whoa! Our legs and tires turned into mermaid tails!" AJ gasped. "And they're beautiful!"

"Now come on, let's get to the palace," Crusher told them, flicking his rainbow tail.

They made their way through the water, flicking their tails and swimming across the reef, which glistened in rainbow colors.

"Wow..."

They soon reached a great big coral palace behind a village of shells. Mermaids and different sea creatures of all kinds swam around as they swam through.

"Sooo amazing!"

They made it to the coral palace, where merman guards stood guard at the gate. They pointed spears at them at their appearance.

"Hey, hey, cool your fins!" Crusher said. "I'm Rainbow Prince Crusher, and we seek the mermaid you call Queen Lyna."

The guards exchanged glances before nodding and opening the gate.

"Thank you, kind sirs." Blaze smiled. "Come on, guys."

The guards gave a nod and watched as they swam into the palace and through the halls. They soon made it to the throne room. They headed inside to find a mermaid with a crown on her aquamarine hair. Her icy blue eyes stared down at them calmly while her lavender tail flicked.

"Wow... she's gotta be the most beautiful mermaid I've ever seen..." Blaze gasped lightly.

Crusher agreed with a nod before he swam forward with a bow.

"Queen Lyna, I am Prince Crusher of the Rainbow Kingdom, and me and my friends have come for the last of the four wands of heart."

"Truly?" Queen Lyna raised an eyebrow. "May I ask why?"

"The wicked witch Silla and her family froze the kingdom, and the four wands are the only thing that can undo the icy spell."

"I see..." Lyna gave a nod and swam up from her throne. "The wand is placed at the bottom of a trench, in the forbidden part of the sea. It would be quite difficult to get,"