Interesting day

3rd P. O. V

The sound of your alarm from your phone woke you up as you reach out for it and turn it off.

You sat up as you yawn and check the time.

6:08 a.m.

You got off the bed and did a lil stretch. After you got your uniform, you went to the bathroom that was placed inside the room of yours.

After awhile, you got out fully clothed and cleaned. You went to the mirror and dry your hair with your dryer. You look out pass the window and saw someone with blue hair walked out. You ignore it.

After you got your hair dried, you got up and bring your bag and phone with you. Don't forget your headphone and your guitar.

You walked downstairs and met with the same greenhead senior that helped you find your room, Trey.

"Good morning, Trey-senpai." You nodded at him and walk pass him.

He replied with, "Good morning, Y/N."

There's a daily roll call and everyone must gather at the entrance.

Riddle, the dorm head, called out your name and you answer with, "Here."

"Good."

After the roll call, you went to get yourself some breakfast so you make a toast bread.

After you ate, you walked out of the dorm to the mirror and went through it. You walked towards where the lab and put your belongings there. Professor Crewel said he'll look out for them.

You walked around, trying to find the light music clubroom since you'll be using it after school.

Walking pass another room, you peeked through the creak of the door and find some musical instruments in there along with the same guy from yesterday you sat next to.

You knock on the door as he open it. "Ah, you're the one from yesterday. Do you need anything?"

"Are you the leader of the light music club?" You asked.

(Kay I dunno who's the leader of the light music club so i'll go with Lilia. If you know who, tell me)

"Why, yes I am. Did you intend on joining my club?" He asked with a smile and usher you to come in. "No, I believe headmaster have told you about a band residing here for a practice after school for awhile, no?"

He tilted his head slightly and put his finger on his mouth. Then he snapped.

Not Thanos snap.

"Ah yes, he did. Is it your band?" He asked and leaned against the wall.

You nodded. "I came here only to find it before practice. Are you going to be here with the rest of the club member after school?"

"For awhile, yeah."

"We'll be using it after school. I'll leave now."

"Wait." You face him and tilted your head. "Lilia Vanrouge is my name. A third year and the vice leader of Diasomnia."

"Y/N L/N. First year, Heartslabyul." And with that, you left.

Lilia watch as you left the clubroom into the hallway with a smirk plastered on his face.

🔹

You walked pass the Mirror Chamber and noticed the same guy with blue hair with the guy who has orange hair and together with him, is the boy who couldn't use magic. You noticed that the cat is there too.