Chapter 1

It was done.

Voldemort was done.

The dark times were done.

Cheers filled the courtyard of Hogwarts, rejoicing and celebrating.

Harry looked around, not seeming to comprehend what just happened.

People came running up to him hugging and congratulating him.

Harry had no idea why everyone was doing it. He didn't do anything. Voldemort's curse rebounded. Technically it was Voldemort who killed himself.

Harry snapped back to reality when he heard a voice shout out to him.

"Harry!"

Harry turned around and saw Ginny her red hair flowing behind her as she ran to him with the same hard blazing look on her face.

"Ginny I- " But Harry was interrupted when Ginny through her arms around Harry and kissed him straight on the lips in front of everyone.

The courtyard went silent watching there embrace.

After what felt like several sunlit days, they broke apart. Harry held onto Ginny and she put her head into his chest.

"I thought you were dead, Harry....I thought you were dead!" Ginny sobbed into his chest.

Ginny was not one to cry but the past months have been so hard for her. Not to mention Harry wasn't there to hold here and keep her close. To tell her everything will be ok.

"It's ok Ginny" Harry said soothingly.

They leaned in to kiss but before there lips could meet they were interrupted.

"OI GET OFF MY SISTER AND GIVE YOUR BEST MATE A HUG!" Yelled a familiar voice.

Harry and Ginny flew back startled to see a smiling Ron and Hermione. They were holding hands. Before Harry could say anything Hermione flung herself around Harry.

"I am so glad your ok Harry!" She practically squealed into his shoulder.

Hermione pulled back and Ron then gave Harry a hug too.

When Ron pulled back he put his hand in Hermione's.

"Wait so you guys are a dating now?" Ginny said surprised "What did I miss?"

The group laughed and Hermione and Ron told Harry and Ginny about there kiss in the Chamber of Secrets (I know it's not meant to be in the Chamber and that was just a movie thing but I prefer it in the chamber-sorry!)

"What about you guys?" Ron asked after they were done telling the story.

Harry and Ginny looked at each other before Harry spoke.

"I know it's been a year and I haven't wrote to you, and I understand if you don't want to get back together-"

Ginny leapt into his arms and kissed him passionately, Harry was at first startled but kissed her back.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend again" She beathed into him and they were kissing again.

What was happening around him seemed to disappear, all that mattered was Ginny and she felt the same way about him. They didn't care that people were staring, that Aurors were running after the surviving death eaters trying to catch them before they could get to Hogsmede and dissaperate. All that matters was eachother.

"Get a room!" Ron shouted at them.

Harry and Ginny blushed and pulled away. Ginny grabbed onto Harry's hand and led him back into the castle.

They walked through the halls in silence, well what was left of them until they reached the portrait hole. The fat lady automatically let them in without the password. Harry and Ginny walked through the hole and they sat down at on the couch in front of the fire. Ginny laid her head on Harrys shoulder as they watched the fire crackle in front of them. There was no one else in the common room but them.

"I am so sorry about Fred." Harry said glumly to Ginny.

"It's not your fault don't worry about it." Ginny said, a tear trickling down her cheek.

Harry wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug, Ginny returned it and sobbed into his shoulders.

After about 10 minutes Ginny pulled away and looked at Harry. She kissed him again which Harry returned gladly.

"So where have you been all year?" Ginny asked him "And more importantly why did you die without telling me!"

Harry stared at her for a moment before saying "I have been on a hunt to defeat Voldemort and I wanted to talk to you so bad before I was meant to die but I couldn't, seeing you would make me not want to go."

Ginny searched Harrys eyes looking to see if he was telling the truth. He was.

"Can you tell me about this hunt?" Ginny asked him curiously.

"I do want to tell you Ginny, I really do but I'm so exhausted." Harry looked at Ginny's disappointed face "I promise I will tell you tomorrow."

There was silence before Ginny spoke up.

"It's a real shame." Ginny said mischievously.

"What's a shame?" Harry asked.

"Well I thought we could make up for all the time we lost."

And Ginny was kissing him, like she never kissed him before. It was full of passion and love. Harry kissed her back. Warmth spread through his body. His lips fitting perfectly on hers. Ginny than pulled away, startling Harry.

"Well your obviously to tired for anymore so I am going to let you go to bed." Ginny said.

"No wait!" Harry said as Ginny was getting off the couch.

Ginny turned around a grin growing on her face.

"Is Mr Potter not tired anymore?" She said giggling.

Harry face turned scarlet as he stared at her.

"No I think I have some energy left."

And with that Ginny ran into Harry, lips crashing into each others. Ginny's hands slowly pulling his shirt higher and higher. Harry doing the same with hers.

"Come with me." Ginny said cheekily and she led Harry up to the girls dorm. Locking the door behind her and putting a silencing charm over the room.

I know this chapter isn't the best but I tried my best!

I am hopefully update tomorrow!

Please Vote and Comment what you want to happen next and share it with your friend!

Go check out our other books as well!

- The gorls 

(yes we are purposely spelling it gorls. We love gru 😍)