Chapter 2

Harry woke up in the girls dorm the next morning. He looked over to his right and there was Ginny, sleeping. Harry studied Ginny's face, every freckle on her nose until what happened yesterday dawned over him.

All the memories seemed to be rushing back to him. The sadness, the horror, but also the happiness, they were free.

Harry looked down at the watch-a gift from Mr and Mrs Weasley. It was 7:00am.

He knew that if he got up now then he would just be bombarded with people wondering what happened and where was he the past year. Right now he didn't feel like any of that so he laid his head back down on the pillow.

An hour later, Ginny woke up.

The red head sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked down at the man next to her. His hair flopping all over his head. She, like Harry had done, studied all of Harrys features, taking them all in. Her eyes moved to his scar, her eyes lingered on it.

"I'm sorry Harry." She muttered to herself "It's not fair."

Ginny ran her hands through Harrys unruly hair lovingly. Not paying attention to the tears running freely from her eyes.

Yesterday had brought her so much pain.

Fred dying, Remus and Tonks too and for a few minutes she thought Harry was gone too.

It was so much for her.

She sat there for a few minutes, her hand running through sleeping Harrys hair, silently crying.

Ginny looked down at Harry for about the 15th time, feeling so much love for him. Ginny bent down to his face and kissed his scar.

"I love you Harry."

Little did Ginny know Harry had woke up a few minutes before and had been pretending to sleep, enjoying her strokes.

"I love you too." Harry mumbled to her.

Ginny was jumped back, as she was not expecting an answer, then, smiling at Harry as she bent down to him again and kissed him on the lips.

Harry grabbed his glasses from the bedside table. His vision coming back to him.

He smiled up to the red head when he realised that she had been crying, her eyes blotchy and cheeks tear stained.

"What's wrong love?"

Ginny cringed, love seemed like something an old couple would call each other, but she liked it.

"It's just so hard with everything that has happened, Fred, Remus and Tonks. Oh Harry I thought you died!" Ginny confessed.

Harry felt so bad for Ginny. She was so close to Fred, of course not as close as he was with George but it hurts just as much.

Harry pulled Ginny into a hug and she sobbed into his chest.

After a few minutes they pulled away. Ginny had calmed down. She pulled Harry into a kiss.

"I love you Harry, thank you so much." Ginny explained.

"It's alright, I am always going to be here for you." Harry said to her.

"I think I should have a shower now. I need to clear my mind and freshen up."

"That's alright Gin, I'll be down in the common room. Come to me when your done."

And with that, Harry stood up, pecked Ginny on the lips and walked out the door and into the boys dorm.

Once Harry was in the room, he got some clothes that had been placed in there probably by Hermione. Harry put the clothes on and walked out of the room and down to the common room. It was pretty much empty except for Dean, Seamus, and Neville.

Seamus was in Deans arms; Harry was proud of them. Harry always had a feeling that they would become a couple.

Harry went and sat down on the couch with them.

"Hi Harry!" They all said in unison.

"I see you had fun with Ginny last night?" Dean said

Harrys face turned scarlet.

"Leave him alone Dean, he could have said the same thing about us." Dean blushed at this comment. "Dean and I are dating now, we kind of knew we had feelings for each other for a while. We were just too scared to show it."

"Reminds me of Ron and Hermione actually." Harry said "Speaking of them, where are they?"

"Oh, I saw them walk out of the portrait hole last night but I haven't seem them since then." Neville said.

Harry stared at the fire; Harry was happy for them FINALLY realising that they had feelings for each other.

"Where have you been all year and how DID you defeat the darkest wizard of all time?" Dean said, interrupting Harrys thoughts.

"Er...well you see...I think I'll tell everyone once later today so I don't have to keep on telling it over and over." Harry replied.

"That's fine we understand." Seamus said "I just realised something."

"What!?!??" Dean, Harry and Neville chorused.

"Where done, this is our 7th year and we are finished." Seamus said.

"Wasn't the best year though." Neville said sadly.

"I suppose we could ask to come back?" Dean said "It would be weird not coming back."

Harry never thought about what happens after Hogwarts. He didn't think he would make it past 7th year. Harry didn't really want to come back to Hogwarts, with all the bad memories from the war and he didn't even want to get started on Neville and Ginny's experience the past year.

"I don't think I'm coming back next year." Said Harry.

Neville and Dean looked surprised at Harrys comment but Seamus didn't.

"Yeah." Seamus said "I don't think I am going to come back. I feel finished with my schooling career, although I don't want to leave but I then again I think I should."

They all nodded at this statement but before they could say anything, Ginny came down the stairs in a dark blue hoodie that was Harrys with denim leggings.

"Harry, ready to go to breakfast?" Ginny said to him. Ginny had obviously pulled herself together and stopped crying. Harry could tell she wanted comfort.

"Yup I'm ready."

Harry stood up and walked over to Ginny. She kissed him on the lips passionately causing Neville, Dean and Seamus to wolf whistle. Ginny grabbed onto Harrys hand like she would never let go again and they walked out and through the portrait hole.

"What was that about?" Harry said, Ginny looked puzzled, "The kiss I mean."

"Oh I just have to show them that we are together. That we love each other. And we are NEVER breaking up again.

And with that, they walked to breakfast.

Hi Guys!

Thank you for the views on Chapter 1!

It may not mean much to you but it means so much to us!

Please share with your friends!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment what you want to happen next. We will listen!

- The Gorls