Chapter 6

A/N: the italics are from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 

Harry was in a familiar place, he looked around, trees covered the ground and there was death eaters surrounding him. In the front, was Lord Voldemort.

"HARRY NO!"

He turned: Hagrid was bound and trussed, tied to a tree nearby. His Massive body shook the branches overhead as he struggled, desperate.

"NO! NO! HARRY, WHAT'RE YEH- "

"QUIET!" Shouted Rowle, with a flick of his wand Hagrid was silenced.

Bellatrix, who had leapt to her feet, was looking eagerly from Voldemort to Harry, her breast heaving. The only thing that moved were the flames and the snake, coiling and uncoiling in the glittering cage behind Voldemort's head.

Harry could feel his wand against his chest, but he made no attempt to draw it. He knew the snake was to well protected, knew that if he managed to point the wand at Nagini, fifty curses would hit him first. And still, Voldemort and Harry looked at each other, and now Voldemort tilted his head a little to the side, considering the boy standing before him, and a singular mirthless smile curled the lipless mouth.

"Harry Potter," he said softly. His voice might have been part of the spitting fire. "The boy who lived."

None of the Death Eaters moved. They were waiting: everything was waiting. Hagrid was struggling, and Bellatrix was panting, and Harry though inexplicably of Ginny, and her blazing look, and the feel of her lips on his-

Voldemort had raised his wand. His head was still tilted to one side, like a curious child, wondering what would happen if he proceeded. Harry looked back into the red eyes, and wanted it to happen now, quickly, while he could still stand, before he lost control, before he betrayed fear-

He saw the mouth move and a flash of green light, and everything was gone.

Ginny suddenly woke up, and looked next to Harry. He was his breaths were short, he was panting, and he was sweating all over.

Ginny reached out to Harry and started to wipe the sweat off his face with her hands.

"Harry," Ginny said softly to Harrys sleeping form, "It's ok...it's ok."

Harrys eyes snapped open, and he reached for his wand and shoved it in front of him. Still panting heavily and shaking.

It took Ginny a second to realise that Harry was having an anxiety attack.

"Harry it's me, Ginny."

Harry studied Ginny for a second before lowering his wand and putting his head in his hands rocking backwards and forwards.

Ginny shuffled next to him and rubbed circles on his back and muttered soothing words to him. Soon enough, Harry calmed down.

He looked up into Ginny's eyes. There were tears running down his face.

"I'm...I'm...I'm sorry Ginny." Harry stuttered. His breath was still short.

"You don't need to be sorry," Ginny said looking at Harry dead in the eye, "I think you had an anxiety attack."

Harry hugged Ginny and muttered a thanks in her shoulder.

"Don't worry about it." Ginny said reassuringly.

They laid back in the bed and pulled the covers on top of them. As soon as Harry's head hit the pillow, he fell asleep.

Ginny didn't. Instead, she thought about what had just happened. She had never seen Harry that afraid and weak. Her heart went out for him.