Chapter 4

We we got the Ridge I parked the car and got out first. Nolen got out and was staring .
*conversation*
Me: Like something ya see?
Nolen: Duh , stop talking I'm Trynna admire you!
Me: Shutup boy come on I need some new Jordan's .
*conversation ended *
We walked in the mall and every female was staring . I just smirked and so did Nolen . He grabbed my hand I stared smirking even more .
We walked in Kids footlocker and I picked up every shoe I needed . From the foams to the Jordan's to the Pumas . I had to have it all and Nolen just stood there admiring every little thing I did ! And I loved it . Nolen walked out to take a phone call and the worker name Shamar was trying to entertain me and I just laughed . Nolen walked in and instantly got mad he told dude " gone this my girl . Go get her shoes I'll pay for um" and he walked away. I protested I didn't need him to buy um for my but he did anyways . After that we left the mall it was 10:00 and we slid to Jerk City and went to my crib . I live downtown on the top floor of the Oprah towers with a beautiful view of downtown Chicago . We got there he just looked like he was surprised, then he asked how I could I afford this I said " well when yo daddy the biggest drug dealer in Chicago I get what I want" and we changed the subject . We ate and went to my room to watch netflixs.
I went to the bathroom and put on some Jordan basketball shorts and a Nike sports bra, I walked in the room and cuddled with Nolen.
*Sexual Scene*
Five minutes later he pulled my on top of me and our lips crashed into one another's, I was on top straddled on him . I was rocking and kissing him . He gripped my hip and I moaned as he slid his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues battled for dominance . We continued kissing and he took my shirt off and I took his off his started kissing on my neck and I moaned softly. He made his way all the way down to my stomach and kissed it even more I moaned a little bit more. He stopped when he reached my panties . He said "may I ?" I shook my head yes and told him I'm still a Virgin . He said okay and started kissing me down low, I moaned out his name then he slowed put his thing in my entrance and told him to take it slow . He said okay and I felt him pumping again and again. I yelled Nolen I'm Finna, but that was too late and I came all on him . He turned and came all on my sheets . After that we just layed there, I layed on his chest & he said "I love you" and I said "I love you too Nolen . After that we both drifted off to sleep.