Chapter 6:

*Nolen pov*
I woke up with armani laying on my chest drooling a little bit . I just smiled and let sleep take over me again.

* armani pov*
I opened my eyes and saw Nolen sleeping, I tried to get up but he just tightened his grip on me. I finally got out his hold and I finally did. I jumped up and yelled " NOLEEEN BABY WAAAKE UP, lets go shopping " . He rolled over and mugged me . He finally got up after 15 minutes of me messing with him. I walked in the bathroom and undressed and started washing up. Nolen walked in jumped in with me we washed up and we got out. I went to my closet and picked up my, dark True Religion jeans, a white Crop top, a True Religion Jean jacket, a Ferragamo belt, my Rolex watch, gold screw backs, Chanel satchel with my oreo 4s . I went into the bathroom and fixed my weave, I wore it bone strait and grabbed my Burberry sunglasses. When I finished getting dressed Nolen was sleep so I called Nataly and told her "Downtown! Be there in 10 be ready skud" and hung up. When I got off the phone I went and got in my 2015 Range Rover black on black matte, and plugged my phone in.
//
Member posted on the block stealing Hondas,
Now Im ridin foreigns, and tonkers stonkers
Skrrrrt skrrrrt
Rember when I ain't have no money
Now I get money (get money)
Get money get money
Get money get money
Sorry 4 The Weight X Cheif Keef
I pulled up to Nataly house and honked the horn, she came out and we swerved off rapping to " Sosa Chamberlain" . We pulled up to True Religion downtown, and walked in they said " you back Armani? Here come China to get everything you need"
*Conversation Mode*
Me : Every Jean in a 25
China: what about the shirts, and jean jackets?
Me: I need a small in everything else, bring it to the front . And grab some 31s in men for me, everything that look nice and bring me a Jean jacket in men's"
China: onnn it!
Your total is, $945 .
I put everything in my car and pulled off to Nike town. I walked in and looked for a minute, walked to the front desk and said " Everything that come out this month in a 4y and a 8 in men's " they said " okay Mrs.Adams and brought everything to the front. I payed and dropped Nataly off and went back home. I called Nolen
Me : Have door open bae
Nolen: Okay, whatchu get
Me : a lot of stuff!

I walked in with all the bags, and Nolen was playing the game so I took everything I bought him out and Put it in one big bag. I walked in the game room and said " Heeeere"
He turned around and looked confused . He said "you ain't have to " I said " if I'm fly you fly too!" And he kissed me and Yall know what happened after that 😏.