Chapter 5

* Armani Pov*
I woke up next morning to my phone ringing . It read " Pops 💙" I answered he said " Rise and Grind Baby Girl I'm Owm To Yo House Get Dressed We Going Shopping!" I sat up And realized Nolen " Okay Daddy see ya in 5" . Nolen was up bye then he said maybe he should go, I told him no i want you to meet my dad, he looked nervous but he did his hygiene and Put his clothes on and waited in the Living room. I got in the shower and got out and put on my Victoria Secrets undies. I looked in my closet and pulled out, My White True Religion Jeans , My True Shirt, My Moncler Jacket, Moncler hat & My Red Bottoms. I walked out and I saw my daddy staring at Nolen . He said "Hey baby you ready. I smirked " hell yeah let's go throw some money " he said " is you gone introduce us or make me wait ?" I said " Daddy Nolen, Nolen Daddy" they shook hands and when jumped in my daddy Black on Black Porsche Truck .

* Nolen Pov*

Armani told me ha daddy was on his way I instantly got scared. " he walked in while armani was getting dressed. He just stared at me until Armani came out. They Talked, the he said " you gone introduce us or make me wait?" She said "Daddy Nolen, Nolen daddy" then we shook hands and jumped in his whip.

*Armani Pov*

My daddy pulled up and we jumped out and Walked in the Loubiton Store . I looked at my daddy and started smiling, he said " whatchu want go get everything baby" I smiled causing my dimples to pop out. I said " I love you dad" and walked to get my shoes . I picked up every pair of red bottom shoes they had in my size. My daddy total came out to $5,678, he said and we gone shop some more tomorrow, I gotta handle my buissness . Bye baby. He dropped us off at my crib and we got out . I dropped the bags, and jumped on Nolen, I said " baby I'm horny 😼" he said " oh fr ? Come here then!"
*Sexual Scene.
I jumped on him and he carried me up to my room never breaking the kiss . He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off, I started feeling on his chest, he started kissing me on my neck and he slipped my shoes and pants off . He went to my stomach and he slipped my shirt off, I layed in my bra and panties and admired my view. He started giving me hickeys and Moaned, he undid my bra, started rubbing my nipples making them get hard. He started kissing on them he moved to my stomach and started kissing on my stomach. He slipped my panties off and slid a finger In me and I started moanin " I love Nolen omg" he slid another finger in me and I yelled " nolennnnn " then he sped up and I said " bay I'm bout to cum" he said "hold it " " I can't bay and I came all on his fingers and he licked them . He took his boxers off and I could see his erection, he slid in and I instantly started yelling, I screamed Nolen for about 5 hours . I yelled Nolen " I'm bouta cum , " he said " me too " we both came at the same time and he slid out after and we layed there and I fell alseep.