Chapter 6: part 2

Ravens pov

"I was out with a friend. And it started to rain really hard when we were walking back home from school. We had to hide under a tree to keep from getting soaked. By the time the rain started to let up I was pretty tired so we just slept their."
He looked a bit suspicious to who this friend was but didn't ask much about it.
"I'm glad your ok but call next time ok.'
He gave me a hug then went back to doing whatever he was doing. I went upstairs and wondered what I would do for the rest of the day. I was thinking about Alex for a bit but then I remembered something he said earlier about the escaped crazy girl. I wonder what wood have happen after they caught her would they go back to the nightosphere. I really hoped they wouldn't I just gotten Alex back.
Even if they did Alex could stay with us right? I mean he's not a little kid anymore. I wondered what we were. I want say he is my boyfriend but he never asked so........yeah. Were defiantly more than friends though.
I was sitting in my room deciding to be a bit lazy at the moment. I just couldn't think of anything to do at the moment. I didn't feel like going adventuring alone cause it wasn't as fun. And I just got back home I'd figured I would stay home for a bit.
I ended up just drawing in my sketch book for a bit.
I just noticed their was a box on lying on my bed and on top of it was a note that said brides maid dress for Marceline's wedding. Oh yeah that was in a week from today. I totally had forgotten about it. I pulled the dress from the box and saw it was a simple dark purple spaghetti strap dress. it was very cute though.
I put it up and decided I would go and hang out with my brother and sister( who happened to be visiting today) for the rest of the day.
---------------------------------------------
I decided I will keep posting this since you guys like it. Sorry if this chapter is boring.
While you guys what for updates on this one you can always read my newest book. It called Taming the King. it's a fiolee and I already have a chapter out on it. So Please check that one out to.