Ravens Destiny

Fionna pov

We were all in the living room and watching heat signature five. I looked at the twins. They were teenagers now and both had had there 16th birthday yesterday . I swear there growing to fast. I was a bit sad to think that they were probably going to leave in a few years but you know can't be helped. I laughed a bit to myself I wonder if this is what Cake felt like. Damien was so handsome he looked a lot like his dad but different. Ariella looked just like me. We would go on adventures all of us at times. The twins were able to use there powers now. They just had to practice for quite a while before they could do it. They also liked pulling pranks with Marsh.
Raven came down the stairs. She was 12 now and very pretty. She looked a lot like her aunt Marceline.
"I can't sleep can I watch the movie with you guys."
"Sure sweetie."
She came over and crawled into my lap.
"When can we go on another adventure mommy."
"I can't take you on one tomorrow because i got to go help your auntie Cake with something, but see if your dad can."
Speaking of which Marshall walked back into the room then. He sat down next to me.
"Daddy can we go on an adventure tomorrow."
"Sure. Marceline can come to she visiting us tomorrow."
"Yay."
*****Time skip******
The movie ended and Raven was asleep on my lap. She looked adorable sleeping. The twins had already gone upstairs. Even Marsh was passed out on the sofa next to me. I picked up Raven and put her to bed. Thinking about my family I could only hope that it would stay this calm and peaceful.

Hi guys this is my new book. Sorry to start it off with a short
filler chapter but l still figuring out the plot and stuff for this story. Also sorry for the long wait on this I will try to make sure I update sooner next time.