Chapter 8

Alex pov

I had just finished putting my weapon back in my locker. We were doing a different weapon each day and I did feel like carrying around a battle axe. I was more than happy sticking with my sword and bow for now. I walked over to Ari. She did fairly well with that battle axe today. I wonder if it was because her dad sometimes let her use his axe base? I grabbed her hand while she was busy storing her axe in her locker.

"Alex."

"Um yes."

"See you tomorrow Raven." I heard Markus say then leave.

He was slightly interesting and weird. He seemed I don't know different somehow especially with that whole face tattoo. But I didn't know much about him so I decided not to thing on it to much.

"So you wanna do something after school today." Raven said leading me down the hall and out the doors of the school.

"I would love to anything in mind?"

"Well you know there this Cat and wizard that show up every day at 2. Mom said that they were pretty good fighters back in the day. We could fight them."

"Yeah but wouldn't they be old by now. I kind of don't feel like beating up on some grandpas."

"They wouldn't be that old probably just like our moms and dads you know?"

"Nah I wouldn't mind just spending some time with you though."

"Alright then how about you come to my house and we can watch the heat signature. like the original one."

"Haven't you seen that one like 500 times lol."

"Hey don't make fun of me. Its a classic and you know it"

"Couldn't resist but yeah sure."

We walked in relative silence back to her house. It was nice. I thought things might be a little awkward considering how long we had been apart before but we kind just fell back into sink. well maybe with a few thinks different . I Didn't really realize it as much before but I had defiantly missed her.

*Flash back*

two years ago

I kicked a few rocks around while I walked down the road. Their were no words to describe how bored I felt right now. We had been down here for 2 years now and I hated it to say the least. I mean sure it was alright at time but still. I continued down the road looking for someone something to do.

I tried making friends her and there but a lot of the kids didn't like me. I wasn't sure why maybe because I was different. Not all lot of people here with angel like wings and powers I guess. Or maybe the problem was me maybe their was just something wrong with my personality that people down here didn't like. I don't know.

I was just gonna to keep up my aimless walking when I saw this girl a ways away. She wasn't facing me but she looked familiar. She had long black hair and looked pale. She turned so I could see part of her face. Could it be? There wasn't must reason for her to be down here. Unless she was visiting her grandma. I ran over to her. I grabbed her shoulder and said Raven is that you?But they turned around fully and I saw she had two different colored eyes and a scar or two above her eyebrow.

"Get your hands off me you weirdo."

"Sorry, Sorry I thought you were someone else."

She ran off in the other direction. I thought for sure it was her was I really missing her so much now that I was seeing things. I looked down at the necklace hanging from my neck and held it in my hands.

"When will I get to see you again."