[Other story]

|Welcome to Other Story|

|Do you wish to see the other story?|

[Yes] [No]

|[Yes]| [No]

|Which one would you prefer to see?|

| [Story 1] |

[Story 2]
[Story 3]
[Story 4]
[Story 5]

|You have selected [Story 1]|

|Do you wish to Proceed?|

[Yes] [No]

|[Yes]| [No]

|Very well|

|Now presenting...|

| [Story 1] |

|Note/Warning: if this story makes you uncomfortable, please exit the story immediately.|

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇──────◇─◇

Say, [Y/n] have been hated by many since the accusations yes? Accused of cheating in the game, accused of using people for fame, and so on. When she logged in to the Smp server, no one approached her nor really talks to her. Except for this person.

"[Y/n], are you trying to cook potatoes by lava?" Dream asked.

"Shut up, Dream." [Y/n] says as she reached the potato to the lava, trying not to burn herself.

The two are currently chilling in the prison, how did [Y/n] got there? Well, it was supposed to be Tommy, who will be stuck in the prison with Dream, again. But [Y/n] accidentally stepped on the platform first and got there instead, Sam tries to bring her back but the red stone got exploded by the creeper.

The lore was cancelled that day, but promise to continue it when the red stone was fixed.

"It didn't work..." [Y/n] mumbles as she goes back on Dream's side.

"We need to ask Sam for a furnace," Dream joked as he chuckles a bit. "Oh and, I'm planning on exposing them tonight, " he added.

Who's them you ask? It's rather simple, it's the people who falsely accused [Y/n] for everything. Blinded by jealousy, they decided to ruin her life. Hailey and Kyle, those are their names.