Chapter 10

_________________________________
|KJ|

•8:23 am•

KJ
Umm hello
My name is Karl
Uhm
One of Sapnap fiancee's
Uhhhh
You must be the ex-wife, I assumed?
Sorry for the spam 😥

You
I just woke up
Thanks to the notification

KJ
Oh hello 😀
Sorry for waking you up

You
It's fine
How did you find me?

KJ
I
Uh
George
I asked Georeg I mean
George*

You
Calm yourself
I'm not going anywhere
Take your time

KJ
Oh
You must be Persephone, yes?
Nice to meet ya! 😄😄

You
Hello Karl

KJ
You're nice :DD
I thought you're gonna told me to piss off qwq

You
I mean
I was an asshole when I first met Sapnap
Because something happened that is not really supposed to happen

KJ
Oh yeah
I heard it from Sap too
But no worries
Detective Karl will solve the case 😉😎

You
Thank you, Karl

KJ
You're welcome :DD

_________________________________

"Eyy Jimmy," Karl call his friend out.

"Yeah?" His friend answered from the kitchen, who's seemed to be stacking some money in a bag.

"Sapnap's ex-wife is nice," the brunette male says as he scrolls through his phone.

"I swear to God if you guys are gonna drag a person again to your shenanigans-"

"It will be fine Jimmy!" Karl exclaimed. "Now give me the laptop," he says.

"Why?" Jimmy asked. "Are you gonna traced their phone?" He seems to be polishing something.

"Put that gun down Jim, and no," Karl responded. "I just wanna know what they look like," he says.

"You're going to invade their privacy, Karl. Plus I bet that Sapnap wouldn't want that, you'll be dead on the spot if he finds out that you did something to his beloved ex-wife." He went beside Karl and sit beside him. "Just let the gal reveal themselves if they're ready, yeah?"

Karl sighs, "fine."

Jim chuckles, "good."

_________________________________

[Y/n] couldn't still believe that she's in a VIP room, thanks to the rich streamers that she met through online. Good thing they have an outfit that fits her, she sometimes wonders how the hotel knows her size.

She's walking down the hallway as she was greeted by the staff with smiles on their faces.

"Hello there!" The woman flinched as she turned around to see a young man, wearing what she assumed was a butler outfit, with a mask to top it off. "You could call me Butler for now."

'This voice... Ran.. Ranboo?'  She thought as she looks at the tall 👨.

"I'll be assisting you for a while, could you please follow me so I could your you around?" He asked politely.

[Y/n] just slowly nods, "alright..."

"Excellent," Butler smiles. "Please follow me," he says.

Butler shows the [h/c] haired woman around, [Y/n] could say that she had never seen quite a luxurious hotel before. She then spotted something from the outside, "Butler, what is that?" She points at it.

Butler looks at her then the direction where she is pointing at, "ah. That's a soon to be sculpture," he answered her.

The woman let out a hum, "it looks like an egg..."

Butler just chuckle awkwardly, "well, I shouldn't really question the owner's ideas towards this hotel."

"By owner you mean," she says as she still looks at the sculpture. "The owner of this hotel?"

"Yes, precisely. Now let's leave the egg be, yeah?" Butler said. "Where do you want to go next?" He asked.

Just in time, the woman's stomach started rumbling. "Eheh," she chuckles, a bit embarrassed.

Butler just looked at her with amusement, "to the dining area it is then." He holds out his hand, "shall we?" He asked.

[Y/n] lets out a short breath and smiles, "we shall," she says while placing her hand on his.

The tall man grips her hand slightly, but it doesn't go unnoticed by the female, for how she will shrug it off. "Let's go," he says, leading her to the destined place.

_________________________________

George and Sapnap just stood to the side as a Jett landed down on the ground. The two walked towards the large vehicle as its door open. A person comes out with a briefcase in his hand, he let out a grin as he looks at the two.

George smiled as he saw the person that they're waiting for so long, "welcome to London, Dream."