Chapter 18

[Warning: recent lores
-Tbh I didn't know most of them. I've only watched clips that I see or want to find out xD
-quite a long chapter]

"Sapnap..." She mumbles. Good thing she lost the cameraman. But then again, they'll surely edit out her voice.

"Don't worry, I am not about to tag you or anything. Just a small talk," he step backwards for a bit. "See?"

She hums, "alright." [Y/n] crossed her arms," what do you want, ex-husband?" She asked. "By the way, are we still going to keep up the ex-wife and ex-husband thing?"

The man only chuckled, "if you insist. Might be beneficial to the future lore, if you know what I mean." He tried winking. "Oh my God, why is that so hard..."

She leans on the wall, causing Sapnap to do the same, but on the opposite side. "You know I can't be in the lore. I am not a streamer, plus what would the dsmp community think? Some would accept and some would not, " she let out a sigh. "Though, it's also fun messing around with Wilbur for a while."

"Then roleplay with us," Sapnap exclaimed. "Who cares what the people think? Just think about it us having fun, " he added as he smiled.

"Okay then... I might consider it," she also smiled at him.

"Oh, if you fully agreed to be in the smp, what role do you want to be?" He asked.

The man likes conversing with the [h/c] haired woman. It makes him warm inside but in a good way despite her sarcastic comments from time to time. He might seem selfish for this but, he hoped that he never really introduced her to his friends. He hoped that he never let Dream or mention Dream at all. But he knows that they'll meet each other anyway, so might as well enjoy the quality time they are having at the moment.

"Could I be some sort of yin and yang? Like a balanced person? Like, I could revive people and at the same time, I could take their lives away? It's like you have the Death book and Dream having the revive book but combined. But I feel like that would be over-powered." [Y/n] explained it to him and at the same time, trying not to confuse him.

Sapnap was about to answer until another beats him to it causing them to startle, "I'll allow it!" They saw Dream standing at the end of the hallway, [Y/n]'s side.

Sapnap quickly went in front of her, carefully not making physical contact with her because it might be considered as a tag.

"You are a goddess, after all, a goddess who kills yet could revive people with the flick of her finger," Dream started walking towards them.

"You look scary right now Dream," [Y/n] bluntly says causing the green hooded man to halt.

"Oh, I am sorry, my hunter side is just... You know," he says as he does hand gestures.

Sapnap whispered something to the masked woman, still carefully not making physical contact. [Y/n] nodded then bolted to the opposite hallway.

"Perse-!" Dream tried going after her but only to be stopped by Sapnap. Sapnap is unbelievably strong so Dream struggles for a bit as he was getting pulled by the other side.

"I swear-!! You and Karl are-!" Dream manage to get out of his grip and started chasing after the woman.

Sapnap couldn't chase after him, why? He looked at the needle that was stabbed in his thighs. It stopped him from moving because the needle is filled with something to paralyze a person. [I think it's called abstract? Not sure though]

[Y/n] kept running from unending hallways, but every thirty seconds, her mind flashed to something. A similar hallway but the end is not visible. She then hides behind a wall for a while as she felt her phone start buzzing. She quickly pulled it out and was about to silence it even though she had silent it before the game.