|41|

Wooyoung
I woke up next to my husband. I loved to say the word husband. It was like a dream came true but the beautiful ring on my finger told me that it was reality.

"Hello wifey" San said which made me laugh. "You fool" I said and slapped his chest. But of course I snuggled onto his naked chest again.

The night was perfect. He was perfect.

"That's the first words you say to me after marring me?" San said dramatically which made me giggle. "To be exact, the first words I said to you after our marriage were fuck me. And I think that's beautiful" I corrected him.

"True" he agreed and kissed my hair while laughing.

We cuddled for a while and washed up right afterwards.  

"Something's weird" San told me while looking outside. I furrowed my eyebrows worriedly. "What do you mean?" I asked him, holding his hand.

"I don't feel good" he told me honestly. His tone was solemn. I immediately knew something was wrong.

The ocean was black and waves crashed against all the stones. The air was cold and San's face was pale.

"Do you have a headache again?" I asked him worriedly. I pulled him into our bedroom again. He didn't answer. I felt sick to my stomach seeing my husband like this.

"P-Please answer me" I said worriedly. San stared outside. "San.." I said with tears in my eyes. "I am sorry, I just saw something" San explained to me while holding my hand.

"What did you see?" I asked him worriedly since San acted shocked and traumatized.
"I saw us at the beach...outside right in front of our house with-" he started to explain. "With what?" I asked him holding both of his hands now.

"With a child" San said in shock. I opened my mouth. He saw the two of us with a child playing at the beach?

"N-no I mean...did you maybe just hallucinate?" I asked him. "I didn't. Back then when I searched for you I sometimes was able to tell the future too. I am not hallucinating." San clarified.

"But it's not possible. Demons can't like...have children" he said and sat down. "Then it was someone else's child" I tried to focus on facts.

"N-No he looked exactly like us" San stuttered. My heart dropped. San and I would have a child in the future?

"We will have a child?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. San looked up to me and nodded. He was shocked and so was I.

"N-No way" I cried. San immediately got up and hugged me. It was the first time I saw San crying. He cried. San actually cried over the fact that we would have a child in the future.

What a man.

"I can't believe this. I am so happy" he said emotionally. "I am even more happy" I replied and kissed San happily.

I knew that we'd have to wait for the future to happen. But somehow my feeling told me that we wouldn't had to wait for too long to meet our little child.

"I can't wait for our child to be alive soon" San said after he kissed my hand softly. "Me too" I agreed.