Prologue

“I can't marry her dad, why can't you understand?”

“I am Gay!” he said making everything shock. “I love him.”

“Why? Why did you do this to me?”

“I will still marry him. I know he is acting to be gay, He is into women and I am sure about that. Let's see Mr. Siddharth Nigam, till when you can resist me.” She smirked.

Siddharth Nigam, 21 years old guy. A total playboy, having fun, doing pranks and playing games all the time. A irresponsible guy in front of his family and friends. But holds a dark secret.

Avneet Kaur,  21 years old girl. A very responsible, humble and polite girl. Beautiful inside and out. Was in love with Siddharth, but he broke her heart and after that she never met him. Working as a Manager in night club.

Riyaz Aly,  21 year old Guy. Sid's best friend. A mastermind, his IQ is very high. Very quick at noticing things and very smart according to his age. He got high level of success in such small age. Has dark past about which no one knows except Sid.

What will happen when these three souls will entangled to each other as a love triangle?

How will Avneet except that her husband is gay?

Till when Sid and Riyaz will be able to hide the fact that they are not couple?

What led them to this act? Does Sid really hates Avneet?

Peep in to know all the answers, ride in the journey of friendship and Love. A romantic and comedy ride which will make you laugh and smile.

Join the journey of this weird love triangle.

This book is romantic comedy, everything can't be relatable to real life. It's just work of fiction, no hate will be tolerated. All hate comments will be deleted and person will be blocked and reported.