Chapter 2

Hey guys

I hope you guys are enjoying the plot till now...

Enjoy and spam comments...

Siddharth and Riyaz kept running till they made sure no one is following them.

"You moron... Didn't I tell you she is not your type! Why would you do that? Are you mad? I want to kill you right now." Riyaz said catching his breath as he was tired of running.

"That bitch...! I swear I didn't force her. I was just flirting..." Sid huffed cursing.

"I told you this was a bad idea. I would've passed level 1044... But stupid me!.., who decided to accompany you." Riyaz cursed at his best friend.

"I was in the mood, that bitch just ruined all the fun." He scoffed again still cursing the girl.

"Yeah, keep blaming the girl when you are at fault! Just pray she didn't file a complaint, you know that law here is strict." Riyaz said and Siddharth rolled his eyes.

"I will head back to the hotel... I have some work to do, unlike some useless fuckers." Riyaz taunted Sid.

"Fine go Mr. 'I am busy af'... At least these useless people know how to enjoy life, unlike someone who is spending his life working and fucking only," he said and both parted ways.

Yeah, it was his first time getting rejected and he was salty over that. Not only did he got rejected but they also accused him of something he didn't do.

He didn't realize what time it was... He was just in his trance of thought when he felt someone pulling him and pinning him to the wall.

He felt a pair of lips on his... Yes someone kissed him. He was too shocked to react before he could say something or react that girl just deepened the kiss.

Her luscious lips were appealing... He didn't realize when he started kissing her back. That girl was pinned on a wall the second he realizes she was the same DJ girl who rejected him.

His lips curl in a smirk signifying his victory. No girl could say No to Siddharth Nigam he thought.

He was going to devour every inch of her body for accusing him... She will beg him to stop, He thought.

"I thought you were not interested! What happened to your sass little one? Couldn't find anyone hotter than me?" He asked with sass.

"Hot? And you!? You thought." She spat before kicking him on his balls.

He groans in pain holding his member. "You bitch..."

"Nice way to say thanks to someone who just saved your life!" She says in sarcasm.

"Huh?" he asked confused.

"Wow! You didn't even notice someone was following you with gun...?" She asked tying her hair in messy bun.

He didn't believe her of course.

"Why would someone want to kill me?" He asked pinning her to the wall. He was suspicious of her having ulterior motives as this was not normal.

"How would I know? Besides judging from your actions you must have offended someone, like you tried to with me." She said pushing him. "Anyways its none of my business, I just helped you out of humanity. Now you can believe if you want to, or go to hell...!" She said walking away leaving him shocked.

Someone is trying to kill him?!

"He was wearing black hood and his face was whole covered so I didn't see the face. That's all I can tell you. So take care and stay alert." She said turning back.

She walked away. He stood there blank till he heard ticking of her heels.

What if she was telling the truth? He was scared!

He rushed to his hotel and told everything to Riyaz. Even tho he didn't completely believed the girl but there was still chance she was telling the truth.

"Siddharth calm down first!, I will call uncle and hire some security for you." Riyaz says calming him down.

"No, don't tell Mom and Dad about this... You know how they are. They will get scared and panic for no reason. And dad will never let me go alone anywhere again."

"Okay fine. I won't tell them for now but if the threat is real and someone is really trying to kill you, I will have to tell uncle." He said.

He gave him glass of water and made him sleep in his room. He made sure to ask hotel management to increase security and also called cops telling them about the incident.

ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Avneet was standing on the balcony admiring the view of busy streets of Seoul feeling alone, missing her family. A lone tear left her eye with thought of meeting her family again.

She picked up her ringing phone as she shrugged off the tear off her face.

"He believes what I said. You know what to do now... Start the preparations." She said and ended the call without giving the other person chance to speak.