Chapter 1

Everyone is cheering for the best player of their team and crush of almost every girl there. They all are sitting there just to see him in Jersey, playing like there is no end and win as always. Their School's team captain, Siddharth Nigam.

Siddharth is playing best as always, the last goal and they won. Everyone started shouting and cheering for them. All team members hugged each other and took their trophy.

A girl is running towards the ground. Yes, she was late. She had never missed any of his matches, but her chubby figure didn't allowed her to run faster. As she reached there she saw all boys hugging each other, she understood they won. She sighed in relief, Her chubby cheeks were already red from running so fast, she was breathing heavily.

She was waiting for this moment from so long, she was finally going to propose him. Even though he was already hers according to the rituals but she also wanted to make it official.

Siddharth looked at her direction and smiled, she smiled back at him. But her smile fades away as she realizes that smile wasn't for her, it was for someone else. She looked at the ring in her finger. Which he gave her on Friendship Day. She closed her eyes and run towards mic.

"Siddharth... I like you. I liked you since long time. Will you become my boyfriend?" She asked in front of everyone, that's how it works right? She thought.

Siddharth sighed in embarrassment and anger. He walks towards her.

"What do you think of yourself huh? Have you ever looked at yourself in mirror? You look like a pig. How did you even thought I would like you? Even if you are last girl left in this world, I would never look at you. Just because our family are friends, doesn't mean I would accept every insult from you. And just one free suggestion, instead of proposing boys around, you should exercise, who knows maybe someone except bimbo like you." He said and everyone present there started laughing. He walked out of garden with his gang.

She fell down on her knees crying, Her 15 year old heart broke that day and also made her almost hate love.

7 years later in South Korea...

In Night beat Club:

Two girls are dancing like there is no tomorrow, shouting and having fun. It is special night for them they are celebrating her friend's first solo album release. Even though it's VIP area and they have guards with them, of course people can't take their eyes of these two beautiful angels who are looking devilishly hot in thier outfits.

"Avneet what's wrong why are you not dancing?" Lisa asked dragging her to dance floor.

"Lisa, it's my working hours, I need to take care of customers that no one creates problem after getting drunk and other things." She shouted as Music was too high.

"Avneet come on Dance with us for some time, it's very special moment for me. Please..." Lisa made puppy face.

"Lisa but..." She was about to say something when one of the worker came to her.

"Ma'am there is a problem, our DJ suddenly fainted and our next shift is after 2 hours, new DJ, isn't here yet. What should we do?" That worker asked.

Avneet thought for a while and said... "It's OK, send Sasha (DJ) to her home, I will take care of it." Avneet said.

-----------

"Siddharth, where are we going?" Riyaz asked to Sid as he was very excited and was not telling him anything.