🛹🏳️‍🌈👏 Chapter five 👏🏳️‍🌈🛹

Hello guys 😗✌️😗✌️ this is so close to being out late but it's not and I thought since the first POV is Semi you guys get a semishira appreciation pic art not mine. Also something happened to my iPad so tried to use the voice thing and it bleared out a siren sort of sound but it's fixed now. Except I think I'm Scard now.

Semi POV 🎸  (a new POV we love 💕 to see it 👏)

Once Osamu went upstairs we all just sat around and talked for a bit. But then I remembered something. "Hey guys, have you heard of the oasis before." I asked. They all shook their heads in response. "No, why? What is it?" Daichi questioned. "Well, it's this illegal skating rink and it's not far from here. It's also home to some of the best infamous skaters in the world and there going to be at the oasis tonight just for fun." I explained to all of them. "Oooooo do go on and tell us all about these infamous skaters." Kuroo said in a teasing way even though there was nothing to tease anyone about. "Well there a group of seven, there called The Elite and for a good reason, there crazy good like to good." (I know nothing about skateboarding just so you know👍)

No one POV 🙅‍♂️ (Also semi is showing them two group pictures one of them with there backs facing the camera so you can see there tattoos and the other with them facing the camera so you can see there masks and also in the second pic there wearing their jackets.)

"Well first, and my personal favourite The Eagle, he's known for taking short cuts and when racing him you think you've lost him but then he appears in front of you. It's also pretty much impossible to trip him up." Semi said zooming in on The Eagle aka Shirabu so they can get a better look.

"Second we have The Bear, when racing him you never want him to get in front of you otherwise your screwed. He has a tendency of staying just in front of his opponent and follows there movements and it really pisses his opponents off." Semi continued while zooming in on The Bear aka Iwaizumi. 'Wow he has muscles damn, I want to fuck him so bad.' Oikawa thought while staring at the bears biceps and trying but failing to calm himself. (😏🥵👍)

"Next we have The Crow, he is like the best at aerial tricks, he uses the air to his advantage to get in front of his opponents and it doesn't really matter how fast you are he can still get in front of you." Semi resumed while again zooming in but this time on The Crow aka Suga. 'Oh wow, he's cute.' Daichi thought looking at the pictures while his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Now we have The Owl, he's considered better than average, but the thing that makes him different from the rest is his intelligence. When racing he judges the corse the best and knows what plays to make and when to make them. And that's what gets him in front of his opponents." Semi pursued while closing in on The Owl aka Akaashi. 'So pretty, so pretty, so pretty. Wait pretty no beautiful, those eyes.' Bokuto thought, a light blush creeping onto his face.

"And next we have The Tiger, he's known for being very aggressive while racing and is not scared to ram you off your skateboard." Semi said while acknowledging that everyone shuddered at the thought of getting rammed off their skateboards while going full speed. 'He's kind of cute, he reminds me of pudding or a kitten.' Kuroo thought while admiring the features he could see of The Tiger aka Kenma.

"Here we have The Cheetah, he really lives up to his name. He's like the fastest skater I've ever seen before there's no way you can beat someone you can't catch. He could also go up against like all of the actual pros in a race and most likely beat them." Semi stated. 'Oh wow, he looks cute no hot, Wait no cute, hot. Oh My GOD this is the same thought process I had with Sakusa.' Atsumu thought while staring and admiring The Cheetah aka Sakusa.

"And last but definitely not least, because he's probably the best out of them all, is The Fox. He's cunning, fast, strong and can pull off some insanely amazing and hard to pull off tricks. And overall pretty much impossible to beat in a race. He also rarely talks." Semi finished with probably the best one. (🤷‍♀️ but who am I to decide I'm biased.) 'wOw, he's hot, but he also has like a cute aspect to him, I kinda want to give him a hug or fuck him hard to decide.' Suna thought while looking at The Fox aka Osamu.

"So what do you guys think?" Semi asked. "Wow." They all said in unison. "That's not what I meant, like do you guys want to go to the oasis to see them skate in person." Semi corrected himself so they understood what he was trying to say. "I mean I like really really REALLY want to see what there like." Oikawa said very interested in the idea of seeing them. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We should go, can we go please please." Bokuto begged. "I mean I don't see why not, I would be lying myself if I said I didn't want to go." Daichi said agreeing to go to the oasis. "YES!!!" Oikawa, Bokuto and Kuroo yelled. "Semi lead the way!" Atsumu said as they left the house to go to the oasis.

(876 words.) Yeah it's shorter I don't care I kind of rushed this since I wrote like half of this on the day it has to be out soooo this is what you get🤷‍♀️ next chapter will finally be some skating. Anygays see you guys next chapter and don't forget to take care of yourself. Bye bye❤️❤️

-Liv