The journey inside Vin Deisel's body (i lied. it has more than one part hehe.)

~continuation of the last chapter~

Then, Vin Diesel walked in from the portal that Alex Russo Diesel made for him! Yes, Alex and Vin are married🥰🥺

Vin looked at the small bits of Louis inside Jake's stomach. "Oh Vin, please rebirth me. I need to use the new pink sparkly dildo I got yesterday! And also I need to see my family!" the small sound inside of Jake's stomach said. 

"Did you just say, family? You know, You instantly think of unconditional love when you think of family. It is the first source of love you receive in your life It teaches you the meaning of love which you carry on forever in your heart. Secondly, we see that loyalty strengthens a family. When you have a family, you are devoted to them. Family, Family, Family. You don't need friends, you have family." Vin stated. (so inspirational🥰😍)

"Of course I'll rebirth you, fellow family!" Vin said with zeal and he lifted his hand to grab the bits of Louis from Jake's abdomen and swallowed the bits of Louis. "Yum," he said and started dancing to 'all the single ladies '. After dancing for a while he sat on the bed and got naked (💋💦👅)

Louis, who is now inside Vin had to find his way to his vagina. Out of nowhere, Dora appeared! "Hola! Soy Dora!" She said.

"Do you know where Louis is?" She started. "I'm right behind you, idiot" Louis stated annoyed. Then the blue cursor comes and clicks on Louis and then Dora says, "here he is,".

 "¿Necesitas mi ayuda para llegar a la vagina? That means ' do you need my help to reach the vagina' in Spanish!". "yes bitch I do," Louis replied.

"Let's go," Dora exclaimed, "what do we need when we need to go somewhere and we don't know the route? MAP!". Then the voice from Dora's backpack spoke up, "If there is a place you've got to get, I can get you there I bet. I'm the map! I'm the map! I'm the map!".

"Yay! Help the map find us the quickest way to the vagina." Dora said.

 "We need to help Dora and Louis reach Vin's vagina as swift as possible! I know the shortest way. First, we need to reach the uterus! (Vin has a uterus get over it😑🙄) Then we pass the cervix and come out of Vin's non existing vagina! Repeat after me! Uterus, cervix, vagina!"

"Let's go and help this shorty reach Vin's imaginary vagina!" Dora picked up Louis and they both started hopping while singing, "COME ON VAMANOS, EVERYBODY LET'S GO. COME ONE LET'S GET TO IT, I KNOW THAT WE CAN DO IT!" (if this song isn't on lt2 istg😤✋)

After some more hopping, they reached the Uterus! But to go forward they had to encounter Bebe Rexha. "SING FOR ME," Bebe said. 

"We need to call the Fiesta trio to help us perform. Oh, Fiesta boys!". Soon they started singing 'Help' by Louis Tomlinson (pfft ehm I haven't uh heard it I promise... *awkward laugh*!). A while later Bebe allowed them to go further and help Louis rebirth.

Sometime later they reached the cervix and tried to pass it but were stopped by Damon Salvatore on the way. "Where do you think you are going?" He said in a husky voice. " To Vin's fake vagina!" Dora replied. "What she said" Louis mumbled, still on Dora's shoulder (pic above).

 "Only on one condition," the blue-eyed guy with black hair said, "The twink has to twerk on me"(damouis😍). Louis did as asked, moving his big fat ass on Damon's crotch.

Damon moaned and gave them a green card to go further. They kept walking till they saw SWIPER! Swiper was trying to steal Louis' ass because he needed to impress his crush, Kim Kardashian! 

But he couldn't because Dora the hero shouted, "SWIPER NO SWIPING! SWIPER NO SWIPING! SWIPER NO SWIPING!!!!" (she saved the ass, everybody bow down to the queen). "Aw, man," the fox said in disappointment. Now the only way he could impress Kim was by swimming in the ocean and finding her diamond earrings 😔.

Now they finally reached the vagina and it was time for Louis to say goodbye to her new gay bestie Dora, they waved each other off as Louis got prepared to get out of Vin's body.

Vin opened his legs far apart and started pushing out the Louis inside him. Vin moaned as he saw the human come out of his vagina. (😩🍑🤸‍♂️)

"Thank you, sir" the freshly born Louis replied. Vin nodded and went back to save other families 🎅.

" I'M FREE!" Louis shouted with ecstasy. "Not quite," a voice behind him said which startled Louis. "Huh what do you me-" he was cut off by Candle Janitor gagging him with a cloth making him faint. 

Louis was kidnapped!

So... YOU DO REALISE HOW MANY DORA EPISODES I HAD TO WATCH TO MAKE THIS. Say thank you to me because I sacrificed my mental health for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading this cringe-fest ;>

Bye hoes<33