Never

The kiss was everything Mew had imagined and more. He couldn't believe Gulf had initiated this. He pulled Gulf closer and tried to deepen the kiss but Gulf pushed him away. They stared at each other for few minutes.

"Is it fun for you?"

"What are you talking about, Gulf? "

"This. Us. My mistake, there is no us to talk about, right? "

"Gulf, why are you angry? "

"You really need to ask that? Don't you know why I'm angry?"

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking." Mew said in an irritated tone.

"I'm angry because you are a heartless jerk. Are you playing with me? Is this all amusing to you? Your confession may have been a stupid mistake for you but to me it was happiest moment of my life.

Do you know that? When you said you love me all I wanted to do was hug you and never let you go. But I needed time to come to terms with it. That's why I asked you to wait. How could you say it was a mistake?"

"Gulf, I am sorr-"

"Don't. I don't want to hear any apology from you. You almost ruined my life because of Lhong yet I forgave you. I wanted to hate you yet I couldn't. I wanted you to suffer like I had yet when I heard you met an accident it was liking having my heart ripped out. I have loved you for such a long time. I had crush on you when we were little."

"You never said anything. Why? "

" At first I was too shy to confess. Then I was afraid of rejection. Before I could muster courage to tell you, you started dating Lhong. You looked happy with him so I couldn't tell you about my feelings and ruin everything. I told myself with time I'll move on. I'll get over you but I couldn't. It's just that I love you too much. "

"Gulf, I didn't know. "

"No matter what you do Mew, you shouldn't have played with my feelings like that. It hurts more than anything. I'm sorry for calling you ugly. That was cruel of me. I'm ashamed I said that to you. You aren't ugly at all. Even with that scar you are most beautiful person I know."

"Gulf, don't apologize."

"Mew, let's stay away from each other. Whenever I'm with you I feel that even if you hurt me in worst way possible I'll still forgive you. I'll still love you. I don't want to become that person who let's people walk over them. I want to be better than that. I won't let love be the reason for my pain. Let's never meet again. "