Official (kind of)

Official (kind of)

"You can't tell anyone." 

Kirishima answered him with a kiss. He had assumed as much, so he didn't argue. It wasn't like he would have anyway. This had proven to be the single greatest week of his entire life and it was all due to the blonde lying next to him. 

"I won't." Kirishima affectionately brushed through his hair. It was likely the softest part of him. 

"I'm serious. Especially not those morons." 

Kirishima just nodded and leaned up for another kiss. They were up way too late for a Sunday night but he couldn't bring himself to care. Sleeping seemed like a waste compared to extending this moment. He ran a hand down Bakugou's chest, his eyes following suit. Once they settled on his hip, he indulged in another hot kiss. He couldn't get enough. He kissed him again and again. The fact that Bakugou kissed him back was still a concept his brain had trouble with, so each one felt completely new. His shirt did little to cushion the solid chest underneath as his hands continued to explore.  

"Alright. We need at least some  sleep." Bakugou pushed at him.

Kirishima whined. "You look so good though..."

"And I'm gonna feel  like shit tomorrow, so fuck off." He turned away from him. 

Kirishima smiled as he pulled him back—his chest flush against his back. "G'night..." He whispered and finally let his eyes close. Sleep came more quickly than expected. 

So did his alarm, or Bakugou's at least. The world came back slowly as he struggled to lift his eyelids. Bakugou shook him violently. 

"Get up, we're gonna be fuck'n late." 

A blurry glance at the clock revealed that was very unlikely. Bakugou got up way  too early. Kirishima groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. 

"Ten more minutes..." 

Bakugou tore the blanket away. 

"So mean!" Kirishima curled in on himself, refusing to move. 

A hand twisted in his hair and turned him into a kiss. Bakugou nipped at his bottom lip as he pulled away. "Get up. " 

No going back to sleep after that. Kirishima sighed and sat up, scratching his head. He shuffled out of Bakugou's room, into the hall, and quietly opened his door to slip inside. His shower was cold and his smile was out of place given the hour and the long day ahead, but he didn't care. 

Bakugou had supplemental lessons that day so he decided to wait for him in his room. He loved laying on his bed. It smelled just like him and the small scorch marks that littered the sheets were endearing. He buried his face in the pillow for way too long considering the homework he had to do. 

Eventually he tried to at least start it. He was positive all of the equations were at least half wrong. Bakugou would have to help him redo them once he got home. Kirishima smiled at the thought of him gently kissing his neck while he grumbled and corrected the math. 

The door opened and Kirishima smiled up at the blonde that entered, but something was off. His eyes widened in shock as he pushed his homework aside. He stood from the bed to level with him.

"Hey?" He offered while staring dumbly at his face.

"Hey."  

His voice had an odd note to it. The smile he wore looked out of place on his usually grumpy face. Was he...happy?

"As much as I'd like to think you're smiling because you came home to me, what's up?" Kirishima continued to smile but felt a bit apprehensive for the answer—his brows slightly knitted.