Chapter one/overview

Name: Alexander Hamilton

Species: Owl-Demon hybrid.

Occupation: Writer.

Mental Issues: Schizophrenia, PTSD.

Backstory: Was killed 12 times during an auction of serventry. Uses writing as a coping mechanism, writing prompts. After traveling from many institutions her was actually FORCED to have a kid, unfortunately it was a miscarriage.

Height: 5'7

Weapon: Crystal Scythe. Black handle, light purple blade.

Looks: Fairly Chubby, black waist length hair, slick back gray horns, blue-green glowing rings around the tips, Brown wings.

Name: Thomas Jefferson

Species: Ram. Base celestial. (Very strong powers)

Occupation: Future ruler of the Kingdom Nerocuria

Mental issues: None known.

Backstory: Soon to be ruler, Thomas was never killed, he's actually had a peaceful life, but his parents don't approve of just trying to stay out of the limelight. They want him to own it. Yet they approve of cooking/baking as a hobby.

Height: 6'1

Weapon: Gauntlets, magenta base, black fingers, gold embellishments.

Looks: Ripped. Just ripped..Curly shoulder length hair, brown Taurus like horns fading into a light magenta, they branch when he's nervous, embarrassed or excited, he has wings but he doesn't use them much, they're a midnight blue with white freckles that resemble stars. 

Terms and definitions

'Void' is a term where someone has a psychotic break that literally causes them to lose themselves..They have no emotional state and they're just numb. It's fairly impossible to go back to normal.

Example

"She went Void years ago."

Or

"He's going to go Void."

Corruption

Corruption is a state of physical and mental imbalance, it can be caused by a serum capable of shattering the mental state the victim is in, and turning them into a literal beast (see my art book, use John as an example.). It can also be caused by a Void which they can't get out of, if they can get out of the Void then can go back to normal.

It's almost physically impossible to get out of a Corrupted Void episode.

Example

"She's corrupted"

Or

"You're corrupting him!" (Winky wink wink)

Let's get on with the story shall we?

Chapter One.

Thomas POV

Hi. I'm Thomas. Hi, I'm Thomas. NOPE both suck. I stand in front of my mirror. My suit, very fancy, my face, also fancy, my horns? Also fancy, EVERYTHING IS JUST FANCY. I really do like it but, I kind of just want to roll up my sleeves and bake with my best friend James Madison all day. Right, introductions. Hi, I'm Thomas, I'm a prince if you haven't figured that out yet. And welp, I don't like the spotlight. Heh, how ironic. "Thomas!!" My mother's voice rang throughout the castle. I sigh and go downstairs. "Yeah?" I answer. "Are you ready?" She asks. I nod today I'm supposed to be at like this press conference thing, where people ask us questions n' stuff. Quite boring. I once fell asleep at one.