Movements and Matrimonies

Alex is about a month in, I'm lazy.

Sue me./j

May or May not be getting close to the end. :3

Alex POV

Phew. Suits are bought. Venue's getting prepared and the wedding is tomorrow.. TOMORROW. But unfortunately that engagement party was canceled. And I've gotten.. Bigger. Body dysmorphia isn't too bad. Just think about the baby that I'm growing with my 6'0 fiance.

"ALEX!" I flinch. Thomas tapped me on the shoulder.

"You were zoning out again.. You okay?" I nod.

"I-I'm fine. Just thinking about the baby really.."

Thomas wrapped his arms around me.. Or tried to.

"The baby's okay, and everything will be fine Darlin'."

I sigh.

"I know but.. Mm."

"What's on your mind?"

"Did we ever choose names?"

Thomas chuckles quietly.

"What? We can't name our baby?" I ask, jokingly.

"No. I'm laughing because you need SLEEP."

"..No I don't-"

"When did you last go to sleep?"

"...Okay maybe I do."

"Get. Your. A$s. To. Bed. Now."

"I. Don't. Wannaaaaaa!" I whined.

He scooped me up and carried me to my room, or the Bridal Suite I guess.

"Come on, you can take a nap with me. You need rest if you want to be good for the wedding tomorrow." He laid me down and laid next to me on the bed. I put my head on his chest and I felt his arms wrap around me. I hesitantly yawn.

"Stop using your power on me-"

"I have to! I'm sorry!" he chuckled.

Goddammit.

Thomas POV

I watched as Alex's eyes slowly closed. He relaxed and finally fell asleep. I kiss his forehead and drag my hand along his stomach. It's crazy to think that we got here, engaged, getting married tomorrow, and having a child. It's late at night now and it's bad luck to see the spouse during the day so...

-time skip, to that morning-

Alex POV

I groan. Guess I slept through the whole night. I look back to see an empty space in the bed.

"Thomas..?"

I see a note on the nightstand.

Ah.

'Good morning! I heard it was bad luck to see the S.O on the wedding day and I didn't want to disturb you so I snuck out. Also, I know you were asking about names earlier and I had a few written down, I put them with this note, also My mother and Mary wrote a few down.

-Love, Thomas <3'

I smile and look down at my now a bit swollen stomach.

"Thank god for your dad because he remembered to give you a name little one." I chuckle.

I heard a click, I looked up and towards the door, it was the Queen and Mary.

"Good morning Alexander!" The Queen smiled at me.