Holo Buildings

Garak had insisted that the doctor be leading the way to Quark's as he was meant to be the leader in this type of situation. It was amusing to see how the doctor got excited at the notion of feeling as though he had control over him. 

Poor thing, even after what he has been through he still has some boyish delight still hidden even if it becomes muted because of the war. It almost reminded Garak of when he was that young officer out of Starfleet academy with those bright blinding eyes of innocence. What a shame. Yet still fascinating none of the less. 

"Ahhhh! Doctor, I heard from Dax you were going to be filling her holosuite time for a little while. Please come and browse the programs. We just got some programs that would be FAR less dull than what Dax normally has in store," Garak watched as Quark put two small boxes in front of him. Garak was hoping the doctor would stop messing with him long enough to pick one of those 'boring' holosuite programs for fear of having to see more of the doctor's rocky flirting much like in his little fantasy...humans had such an odd ritual for courting a loved one even if he had grown quite skilled on the subject. Quark barked up again rather annoyingly for Garak's taste.

"This box here has some of our more...interesting programs, and the other one is whatever. Take your time making a choice. I have other customers to attend to," Quark ran off to start greeting some new people entering, seemingly not regulars which resulted in extra enthusiasm for the Ferengi. Garak glanced up to Bashir who immediately started looking through the box that thankfully wasn't the more interesting ones Quark had been pushing for. The doctor looked a little lost, perplexed.

"Something the matter, doctor?" Garak asked innocently, noticing the scrunched-up forehead of the other. In rather dep though...he wondered what that augmented brain could be thinking. 

"Where..." The slight hesitation, almost like he was nervous to ask, 

"Where does Ezri normally take you...?" Garak took a moment to look at the doctor eye to eye when he glanced up looking for any more subtle signs. Afraid to mess up? Hardly seemed likely given Julian's confidence from earlier. Wonder what it could be. It was not often he was stumped. He decided to take a playful approach back.

"Why Doctor, you are the counselor, aren't you? Seems like it's up to your best judgment," Garak smiled, hoping to nudge the younger into choosing. Garak didn't want Quark to come back and possibly change the doctor's mind. The Ferengi were very good at pushing their motives. Julian hummed softly and glanced back down, flipping through some more programs. 

"From what I heard she takes you to a lot of Bajoran places but...wouldn't it be nice to see Cardassia again?" Bashir didn't even look up, acting calm. Garak was caught off guard for a moment but quickly had to jump back on his feet. He quipped back the best he could.

"I hardly doubt there is a Cardassian program given the circumstances and where we are," Logically he replied. Even though he was aware he didn't give a straight answer he hoped throwing water on that fire would end the conversation. He had been mistaken though. The doctor glanced up, genuinely curious.

"If there was one? Would you like to go there?" Garak titled his head.

"I don't see how any of this is relevant doctor," Dodging the question again. He glanced down to the box knowing he would have to take some action to save face. That was something he could do. After all, there was no purpose to this line of questioning other than to catch him being vulnerable...to extract information. 

The doctor had no good reason to know how much he would, even if it was fake, to be able to see his planet once more. Garak quickly took one of the Bajoran mountain tops simulations he recognized from Ezri's normal rotation and handed it to the doctor.