My canon lore part 1

Sarvente and the rest of the family were all happy until rasazy's 9'th birthday when something unexpected happened rasazy was reading books as normal, Selever was watching rasazy, Ruv was making sure everyone had fun, and sarvente was making sure the animatronic were performing right, Rasazy was about to go get some Pizza when all of the sudden  she saw six of her bullies walk up to her Pico, Nene, Darnell, GF and BF and cassandra she then said "What do you all want now, I made sure not to invite you.." Pico then said "Well i have a little 'plan' i wanna make sure happens today! the other five shook thier heads then pico said "Nene darnell and Gf go hold back Rasazys mom dad and brother while me and bf and cassandra bring her to the stage!" the five nodded and went to do as they were told as bf and cassandra picked up rasazy, She then screamed "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" she said as tears started to fill up her eyes "Please pico let me go...." Pico then said " quick guys we wouldn't want rasazy escaping now wouldn't we!" then cassandra said " ok pico!" Rasazy was crying while trying to free her self when cassandra and BF hopped up on then stage close to fredbear rasazy screamed in fear and bf said holding rasazy up say "On the count to three 1 2 3.. NOW!" rasazy was put in fredbears mouth and just as pico was about to pull rasazy out of the animatronics mouth fredbear's mouth chomped right down on rasazys head... selever ran over to rasazy as her body was lying on the floor he was screaming "RASAZY CAN YOU HEAR ME!? DONT DIE ON ME PLEASE SIS! please..." Selever, Ruv and Sarvente was pissed off while the six bullies were cheering being proud of what they just did then as pissed off as selever was he ran up to the bullies screaming "HOW COULD YOU RASAZY WAS THE REASON OUR FAMILY WAS IN ONE PIECE NOW THANKS TO YOU RASAZY IS DEAD!" selever walked away even more pissed off then he already was he ran off to the back room already crying a waterfall of tears saying "I miss you so much already rasazy i promise i'll get revenge for you one day..."

cliffhanger for now because i'm lazy to include selevers death here