Final part of canon lore

Sarvente finally arrived at the pizzaria at 12:19 PM she walked in to see five kids having a birthday party she smiled and in her mind she said " well this is a advantage!" as she walked to the backroom finding the springbonnie suit slowly she put it on saying "this'll work!" she grabbed some old party decorations and decorated the backroom and set a basket down along with her knife she then walked to the main party room to grab the five kids name Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, fritz, and cassidy She then walked up to them saying "Hi kids i'm spring bonnie wanna come with me where i have candy, cake, and gifts!" with the kids being dumb they all said "Okay spring bonnie!" While the kids followed her she smiled knowing her plan would work when they got into the room sarvente slowly locked the door and the taking off the suit saying "SUPRISE!" as then she threw a knife at susie which hit her chest she then threw her to the wall then pulling the knife out of her chest sticking it in her head after that she choked jeremy to death after that she took the knife from susies head and stabbed fritz's chest she pulled the knife out of fritz's chest only to slice cassidy's head off after that she then put a huge glass door and threw gabriel on it.. Then after that she felt real good cleaning off her suit and cleaning up the back room she then left realising it was 10:00 pm and so she then stuffed the missing kids in the animatronics...

A few years later

Sarvente still felt good about killing the five kids thinking that was her revenge but then she got a call back to the pizzaria she went back there only to see the missing kids souls fritz then told the other kids to chase sarv into the back room so when she got there sarvente jumped in the springbonnie suit then she laughed for a minute the gabriel threw a bucket of water on the suit making the springlocks go off.. Sarvente shrieked in pain as the dying sarvente said "I killed you for *cough* revenge against *cough* my familys *cough* death... then sarvente had finally died with tons of regret...