My canon lore part 2...

Selever was angrier than ever at the six kids who had killed rasazy even though 2 years had passed since the bite had happened... He accidentally broke his picture of rasazy that had meant the world to him but what he didn't know was rasazy as shadow freddy was watching him making sure he was safe... Selever was the type to stay up late so as normal he was staying up when suddenly he felt something hm metal on his shoulder he jumped for a minute then he whispered "Whos there and what do you want from me..?" Rasazy as shadow freddy replied "I am shadow freddy a shadow of the animatronic that killed me your sister.." she then replied to her own comment saying "You remember me right selever?..." Selever jumped up hugging the animatronic saying "RASAZY I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" rasazy replied "Shh we wouldn't wanna wake up mom and dad now would we?" they played together for days because selever finally felt happy again.. For his 15th birthday ruv and sarvente took him to CBPW ( also known as circus babys pizza world) selever was running around looking for the back room for his sister rasazy appeared from the shadows with her friends shadow bonnie and shadow dee-dee saying "Happy birthday selever!" while handing him a gift she made him a little plush of shadow freddy saying "take this as something to not forget me even though i see you everyday! Selever replied "thank you rasazy.." he then left the backrooms looking for his cake after all of that he then walked over to see the male CB standing on the stage holding out a picture of rasazy and selever grabbed it without thinking when suddenl CB'S claw grabbed him as he screamed "SOMEONE HELP ME ANYONE HELP ME-" before a loud crunch was heard as silence filled the room selever and the animatronic were in. sarvente rushed in panicking because of the loud scream she heard she opened CB'S tank only to find a dead selever and a picture of rasazy and his plush of shadow freddy before she could close the tanks door she started crying while saying "WHY THANKS TO STUPID ANIMATRONICS I LOST BOTH OF MY CHILDREN!" she was still sobbing when ruv walked into the room with tears starting to fill up in his eyes as he saw what happened to selever he then asked "Sarvente what in hell's hell HAPPENEND!?" she replied "selever grabbed a picture of rasazy from CB and then he got clawed and thats all i can remember.." ruv started hugging sarvente while crying as well...

thats selevers death in this crossover! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!