All parts of my cannon lore!

Sarvente and the rest of the family were all happy until rasazy's 9'th birthday when something unexpected happened rasazy was reading books as normal, Selever was watching rasazy, Ruv was making sure everyone had fun, and sarvente was making sure the animatronic were performing right, Rasazy was about to go get some Pizza when all of the sudden she saw six of her bullies walk up to her Pico, Nene, Darnell, GF and BF and cassandra she then said "What do you all want now, I made sure not to invite you.." Pico then said "Well i have a little 'plan' i wanna make sure happens today! the other five shook thier heads then pico said "Nene darnell and Gf go hold back Rasazys mom dad and brother while me and bf and cassandra bring her to the stage!" the five nodded and went to do as they were told as bf and cassandra picked up rasazy, She then screamed "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" she said as tears started to fill up her eyes "Please pico let me go...." Pico then said " quick guys we wouldn't want rasazy escaping now wouldn't we!" then cassandra said " ok pico!" Rasazy was crying while trying to free her self when cassandra and BF hopped up on then stage close to fredbear rasazy screamed in fear and bf said holding rasazy up say "On the count to three 1 2 3.. NOW!" rasazy was put in fredbears mouth and just as pico was about to pull rasazy out of the animatronics mouth fredbear's mouth chomped right down on rasazys head... selever ran over to rasazy as her body was lying on the floor he was screaming "RASAZY CAN YOU HEAR ME!? DONT DIE ON ME PLEASE SIS! please..." Selever, Ruv and Sarvente was pissed off while the six bullies were cheering being proud of what they just did then as pissed off as selever was he ran up to the bullies screaming "HOW COULD YOU RASAZY WAS THE REASON OUR FAMILY WAS IN ONE PIECE NOW THANKS TO YOU RASAZY IS DEAD!" selever walked away even more pissed off then he already was he ran off to the back room already crying a waterfall of tears saying "I miss you so much already rasazy i promise i'll get revenge for you one day..." Selever was angrier than ever at the six kids who had killed rasazy even though 2 years had passed since the bite... He accidentally broke his picture of rasazy that had meant the world to him but what he didn't know was rasazy as shadow freddy was watching him making sure he was safe... Selever was the type to stay up late so as normal he was staying up when suddenly he felt something hm metal on his shoulder he jumped for a minute then he whispered "Whos there and what do you want from me..?" Rasazy as shadow freddy replied "I am shadow freddy a shadow of the animatronic that killed me your sister.." she then replied to her own comment saying "You remember me right selever?..." Selever jumped up hugging the animatronic saying "RASAZY I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" rasazy replied "Shh we wouldn't wanna wake up mom and dad now would we?" they played together for days because selever finally felt happy again.. For his 15th birthday ruv and sarvente took him to CBPW ( also known as circus babys pizza world) selever was running around looking for the back room for his sister rasazy appeared from the shadows with her friends shadow bonnie and shadow dee-dee saying "Happy birthday selever!" while handing him a gift she made him a little plush of shadow freddy saying "take this as something to not forget me even though i see you everyday! Selever replied "thank you rasazy.." he then left the backrooms looking for his cake after all of that he then walked over to see the male CB standing on the stage holding out a picture of rasazy and selever grabbed it without thinking when suddenl CB'S claw grabbed him as he screamed "SOMEONE HELP ME ANYONE HELP ME-" before a loud crunch was heard as silence filled the room selever and the animatronic were in. sarvente rushed in panicking because of the loud scream she heard she opened CB'S tank only to find a dead selever and a picture of rasazy and his plush of shadow freddy before she could close the tanks door she started crying while saying "WHY THANKS TO STUPID ANIMATRONICS I LOST BOTH OF MY CHILDREN!" she was still sobbing when ruv walked into the room with tears starting to fill up in his eyes as he saw what happened to selever he then asked "Sarvente what in hell's hell HAPPENEND!?" she replied "selever grabbed a picture of rasazy from CB and then he got clawed and thats all i can remember.." ruv started hugging sarvente while crying as well... A year had passed since selever had died and three years since rasazy had died ruv then slowly said to sarvente "If you had kept a better eye on them then they would still be alive.." sarvente then replied loudly "WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I KILLED THEM WE ALL WITNESSED RASAZY'S DEATH I WITNESSED PART OF SELEVER DEATH SO IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION!"Ruv argued back saying "I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THEM SAFE BUT NO YOU HERE DECIDE WHAT WAS BEST FOR OUR KIDS UNTIL WHAT YOU DECIDED WHAT WAS WRONG FOR THEM RESULTING IN THEIR DEATHS FOR EXAPAMLE INSTEAD OF SENDING RASAZY TO PICOS SCHOOL YOU COULD HAVE SENT HER TO SELEVERS SCHOOL!" ruv walked away pissed off at sarvente and before ruv left she said "wait ruv i'm sorry please!" But ruv was having none of it he was just going to take a little drive then apologize to sarvente he started up the car then drove off when all of the sudden he came across a cliff he was too close to it and he said "Well fuck..." as the poor man met his fate right then and there sarvente was confused because ruv hadn't come home in 3 hours so she went to watch the news when the news was saying " BREAKING NEWS A MAN NAMED RUVYZAT FOUND DEAD A FEW MINUTES AGO!" sarventes eyes were filled with fear at seeing this.. Their house wasn't too far from a cliff so she slid down with caution only to see her husband lying dead body covered in glass shards and blood and the car had exploded while ruv's car was falling off the cliff and a big glass shard impaled his chest she then realised she had lost all of her family she then said "I will earn my revenge!" ruv's soul watched in fear as sarvente climbed back up and grabbed a knife and drove to the freddy fazbears pizzaria for a certain 'reason'.. Sarvente finally arrived at the pizzaria at 12:19 PM she walked in to see five kids having a birthday party she smiled and in her mind she said " well this is a advantage!" as she walked to the backroom finding the springbonnie suit slowly she put it on saying "this'll work!" she grabbed some old party decorations and decorated the backroom and set a basket down along with her knife she then walked to the main party room to grab the five kids name Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, fritz, and cassidy She then walked up to them saying "Hi kids i'm spring bonnie wanna come with me where i have candy, cake, and gifts!" with the kids being dumb they all said "Okay spring bonnie!" While the kids followed her she smiled knowing her plan would work when they got into the room sarvente slowly locked the door and the taking off the suit saying "SUPRISE!" as then she threw a knife at susie which hit her chest she then threw her to the wall then pulling the knife out of her chest sticking it in her head after that she choked jeremy to death after that she took the knife from susies head and stabbed fritz's chest she pulled the knife out of fritz's chest only to slice cassidy's head off after that she then put a huge glass door and threw gabriel on it.. Then after that she felt real good cleaning off her suit and cleaning up the back room she then left realising it was 10:00 pm and so she then stuffed the missing kids in the animatronics...

A few years later

Sarvente still felt good about killing the five kids thinking that was her revenge but then she got a call back to the pizzaria she went back there only to see the missing kids souls fritz then told the other kids to chase sarv into the back room so when she got there sarvente jumped in the springbonnie suit then she laughed for a minute the gabriel threw a bucket of water on the suit making the springlocks go off.. Sarvente shrieked in pain as the dying sarvente said "I killed you for *cough* revenge against *cough* my familys *cough* death... then sarvente had finally died with tons of regret, 30 years after sarvente had died she was springtrap now and worst thing she was scrapped due to a fire.... Ruv and selever were also scrapped too and they all lived in a alleyway hoping someone would come and fix them. Rasazy was still looking for a way to turn everyone back to a human again, Then she thought of a way she slowly said "An illusion disk will work!" She knew it would take at least 5 months to make everyone a illusion disk 5 months later the disks were done but she then heard animatronic screaming and she knew something was wrong and she found everyone burning alive and before rasazy could jump in and help she burned down too the only thing that was safe was the illusion disks.... Rasazys soul quickly grabbed the disk and told all the souls "Run and find something to possess if you can't just stick the disk on your face and you should be human again!" They did what rasazy instructed then she said "Since we're all human now I'll fix the animatronics.." Rasazy was finally finished and everyone was possessing their animatronics again and their locations were also rebuilt so everything was good