Ch #1: Dying

* James Pov *

I've just Wonken up from trying to stay up all night. Because I was reading Dr Strange comic books and today the Dr Strange movie is coming out and you can be damn sure that I'm am going to see that. I then started walking to the movie theater until I heard someone scream. I want down the alley way I heard the scream.

The Robber.

  Robber: Give me all your money or I'll kill you!

The Robber was holding a woman at gun point. I needed to help her i looked around until I found a metal pipe. I picked up the pipe and slowly walked towards the man with the gun.

Robber: I'll give you to the count of 3 to give me all your money or I'll kill you.

As he pointed his gun to the women he started counting.

James: Hey buddy here's your pipe!

I ran and smacked him in the back of the head so hard think i heard a crack.

James: Why are you still here Lady Run!!!

The woman left real fast. The guy with the gun was getting up so I did the most dishonorable thing a man can do to another man. I kicked him directly in the balls.

James: I guess you're not going to have kids now.

I then went to try and grab the gun out of his hands but before I could he shot me in the stomach.

A/n: Skip to 1:19 for the song

James: Damn I always knew i was going to die this way * Okay maybe not exactly this way but you get the idea.*

I then hear police sirens in the distance that lady must have called the police

Robber: Oh God Damnit!!!

Then the Robber runs away like a pussy I then start feeling dizzy and I then black out and wake in a dark room.

???: Woah, what is this place?

I then look to my right to see a boy with brown hair and a tracksuit on.

James: uhhhhhhhh. Who are you.

???: Oh the name is-

???2: Kazuma Satou and James Maxwell welcome to the afterlife. Unfortunately you two passed away moments ago.

The person who called our names walked pass me and his name Kazuma is apparently. She than sat on a throne that came out of thin air.

???: Your lives was a short one, but you are, in fact, dead.

And it was that moment I knew I was definitely going to be in Isekai Adventure.

James: Hell yeah!!!!!!

_________________________________________

A/n: Okay the first Chapter is really short i know but don't worry the next chapters will be longer. So until then talk to you guys later.