Ch #7: Going Alligator Fishing! & Meeting A Simp!

*At The Guild*

James and the rest were all at the guild with a sack of gold from a quest they just finished, on which Aqua immediately spend all of Eris on alcohol.

Kazuma: You know, this isn't the type of life I imagined.

James: Really? This is the type of life I imagined.

Wanda: You mean being rich as all hell?

James: Yeah, of course!

Kazuma: No, I mean taking care of a useless goddess! And for the most part having awful team mates! It isn't the type of life I imagined! I should be with a cursed sword beating dragons, monsters and beating the devil king, being lauded as a chosen hero, but This?!

James: Ok good point, but still, look on the good side, we are rich as fu**ck boy!

Kazuma: *Sighs* I know but still, I just wish there would be more useful allies like you and Wanda.

James/Wanda: Awww thank you/thanks bro.

Kazuma: You're welcome.

Then suddenly Aqua walks up to group and starts crying about being in debt because she, again spend all her Eris on alcohol. And now is begging the gang to do another quest.

Aqua: Guys! Can we do another quest?! Thanks to that Beldia guy, there are only hard ones left but James and Wanda should be able to handle it!

Kazuma: Yeah sure, just let our strongest team mates do all the dirty work while you get all of the money. That's definitely fair!

Aqua: Really, it is?

Kazuma: No you dumbass!!! That's not fair at all!!!

Aqua: *Tearing up*

Aqua: B-But I-I N-Need M-Money!

Kazuma: Ok! Than do a quest by yourself!

Aqua: I can't i need help!

Kazuma: Fine! Try to find a easy quest to do and then we will help you!

Aqua: Ok!

Aqua then rushes over to the quest board to pick out a quest.

Aqua: *Walks back to the group* How about this one?

Kazuma: *Reads the quest* Purify a lake that has giant alligators taking residence in it. Purity it and receive 300k Eris.

James: Actually, I think we could do that. I mean Aqua is the goddess of water after all.

Aqua: That's right, but it's only 300k Eris once we split the money it will be worthless.

Wanda: Well if we just let you handle the quest you can keep all the money to yourself.

Aqua: That would be great except I would need protection from the alligators.