04: A New World... Again?!

You closed your eyes and went to sleep for some time and when you woke up you were in a different place...

You: what the- Where the hell is I AGAIN! Moltres! Come out!

You hop on your pokemon and commanded it him to fly 

You: Is... Is this a city?! Wait am I not in Devildom?! Then where am I?!

Someone: AHHHHHHHHH!

You: Golbat! Find the source! Moltres! Follow Golbat!

You saw the citizens in trouble and you saw a burned chicken-like man attacking with fire. You saw kids fighting with insane powers.

You: What kind of magic is that! and those kids are reckless! Talonflame Steel Wing attack now!

??: Ugh! What the heck!

Everyone looked at the strange bird then saw a huge bird with a girl on top. 

You: Talonlame, Come back. Ninetails(Ice)! Come out! Tackle and Freeze him! Hypno! Come out! put him to sleep!

It was a big show, All the heroes were there too. They watched as if it was some kind of event. there were strange creatures and you were commanding them to do it.

??: ARGH! WHY ARE YOU HELPING US!

??: Ka-chan, please...

Bakugo: Shut Up DEKU!

Deku: Ka-chan...

You Ignored them and In the end, you defeated the bad guys and saw them going into a portal

??: We will come back! 

You: *sigh* Good job. Now go back...

Deku: Thank you Ms...

You: Lisa... Lisa Minci Scarlett.

Bakugo: HURRY UP DUMBASS!

Deku: wait! Ka-chan! At least say thank you!

The boys left the crowd roared

??: IS THAT THE NEW HERO!!

??: WAHH!! LOOK AT THE HERO COSTUME! 

??: WHAT IS YOUR NAME MISS HERO!

You: ... Pokemon... Pokemon Witch and with that you flew to the sky with your broom.

You looked and saw you were high enough then...

You: hahhhh~ That was a close one! Goodness, what's with this place! 1 there was a crazy girl asking for blood, 2 there was a burned chicken, and 3 a multiple-hand man... like seriously where the heck am I?!

You came across a huge building name UA. 

You: What's this? Is this some kind of school?