A/N

What's up everyone! Welcome back to the Triumvariate Trilogy! I know there has been a lot of confusion since I wrote the Act One of the Third book first and not this. Don't worry, it is all for a reason. If you have picked out the hints that I've written there, this book will be an absolute blast!

I'm going to do something different with the cast for this book because I don't want to spoil anything in the beginning. Huge shoutout to genius6784 for voicing out the lack of diversity in the first book. It was intentional, I should say, but I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, because the second book was what I was hoping to include the diverse characters in. It makes more sense here.

But I did change a few of the cast members in the first book. So do check that out before you read this book. I would suggest rereading the first book as well because I have to do it too XD I'm surprised as to how many have actually reread it but I would appreciate it if you could just make a small comment with the rr so that I am motivated to write. Thank you so much for all the support and love for 'Elementals'! I did not expect it to blow up so much when I first sat down to write it.

Anyway. Coming to this book. You might have to forget everything that you know about the actual series while reading this because there are going to be a lot of twists and turns and a lot of confusing elementals (heh heh I see what I did there) but it will all make sense in the end.

I won't be continuing 'Darkness Unfold' until the second season comes out because I don't want to confuse you with my story of what happened with the Darkling during 'Siege and Storm'. I hope that gets answered in the show so that it is easy for me to write the third book. I won't wait for the third season to write the third act, so don't worry about that

I hope you enjoy this book!