1 - [𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙]

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴,
Clutching her skirt as she was chased by a demon, a hand replacing their hair.

"Ma'am!" The demon called out, feeling out of breath as the girl giggled, now at the ripe age of four.

"Ma'am! You're father, he requests your presence!"

"Only if you can catch me, Kiki!" The girl replied chuckling as she continued to run down the hallways, bangs getting in her face. 

Georgia continued to run, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. The girl smiled brightly, her golden eyes gleaming as her right eye was covered, a black sclera in sight when her hair was out of the way.

The castle was where she had grown, the familiar white walls and stained glass windows was all she knew, never had she explored beyond.

The child ran as fast as she could, nearly crashing into scouts as they head towards their assigned destinations, watching the child being chased by Kikimora in amusement.

The girl halted before a stained window of her father, the man raising a hand as the sun shone through, people bowing as the Titan's skull was in sight.

The girl smiled softly at the image, growing a flower bunch in her hand.

"Look, Papa, I grew this for you!"

"Did you now?"

The girl's face snapped towards the voice, her father's image filling her sight, the man wearing his usual mask and cloak. 

"Papa!" She grinned, running towards him as he picked her up, Kikimora catching up as she panted, placing her hands on her knees.

"Hello, Little One," He placed her on his arm. "How was your day?"

"Great! I drew new drawings, a-and played tag with Kiki, and grew you this flower!"

The girl handed him a bunch lilac flowers, the male humming as he glanced down at Kikimora.

"It's beautiful, Little One. You're growing stronger everyday."

The girl beamed, smiling up at her father.

"Will I be as strong as you?" She asked, the male sighing under his mask.

"Yes, and you will own everything that I had, including this castle."

"Whoa..."

"In fact," The male put the little girl down, soon bending down. "I have a gift for you."

"Ooh!"

"Have you still been having dreams of the dark winged wolf?" He questioned, a small box behind his back.

"Yes, Papa," She nodded. "It comes every night and scares me. A-And it speaks funny, but it tells me that–"

"–I'm not your Papa?" Belos finished, the girl nodding slowly.

"Well, not to worry," He smiled. "I have this special necklace for you. It blocks out all the bad things and wild magic."

The man showed the girl the box as she opened it excitedly, spotting a triangular pendant within.

"Whoa..." She gasped, Belos taking the necklace out before placing the item around her neck, the girl beaming.

"It's so pretty!"

"It suits you well, Little One. Don't ever take it off," Belos smiled before his eyes widened. "I almost forgot."