He's mine Part 1

It was the middle of spring when high school was almost done in a couple of more months. Jackson just moved into the new city because his mother got a new job. He wanted to keep living with his grandparents from the other side of the country and also his friends were there too. Due to the amount his mother makes a year, she could afford a private school for him. Looking at his uniform in distaste, he lazily put it on. He brushed out his long hair and tied it into a ponytail. His mom always told him to cut his hair but he liked it long. He looked like a samurai in the olden days.

"Hurry, hurry!. You don't want to be late for school!! His mother yelled out to him from downstairs. She herself was getting ready for work too. Specializing in cardiovascular diseases, her new employer welcomed her with a big pay increase and living expenses.

"Alright, I have to walk there anyways" he yelled back. Looking at the mirror one final time, he headed downstairs.

His mom looked at him and smiled brightly. She ran to him and gave him a big hug and kiss " You look sooo cute"

"Stop mom, I'm almost 17" he replied as he gently pushed her away, her arm still moving around trying to give him more hugs. He loves his mom very much, she didn't care if she looked like a crazy obsessed mother, loving her son too much. "Stop, stop. I really got to go"

"You sure you don't want me to drop you off?" his mom offered.

"No, thank you" he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.

"Call me if you need me, I'll probably be at the hospital all day and night"

Jackson lazily waved his hand over his shoulder and casually headed toward the school. He already knew the shortcut to school after walking around the area for a couple of days. Taking his wireless earphones from his pockets and placed them in his ears, he zoned out and walked in silence, letting the music engulf him in bliss. As there were a couple more blocks from the school his eye wandered around looking at the buildings.

In one of the little hallways, something caught his eye and he stopped. Two people were kissing passionately against the wall. A female student and a male kissing the day away. From the uniform, they were wearing it was the exact same one he was wearing. The girl noticed him right away then moved her face away from him. The male glazed his way, his eyes burning with desire. Jackson swallowed deeply and quickly walked faster toward the school.

"Did he see us?" Hunter's companion asked him, her face all flushed. Her shirt collar opened from his hands unbuttoning the buttons. Her straight long hair no longer looks presentable. Her lips were swollen and red from his kiss.

"Probably, who cares?" he said.

"I care," Ashley said loudly and pushed him away. She was already on the shit list with her father from skipping classes and smoking in the girl's bathroom.

"Why? You never cared before" he looked at her annoyed. His whole mood of lust disappeared. He straightened out his shirt and jacket, he took her hand and they both started to walk back to school.

"Hunter, come on. You know if I get in trouble again at school, my father will send me back to my mom."

"So?" he said unamused.

"So, she is a bitch. I hate her, all she does is drink and sleep with men all day every day"

"What's wrong with that? She is a grown woman"

Ashley rolled her eyes at him. Typical guy logic. He didn't care if she went back to her mom. She was just another pussy to wet his dick. She pushed away and said loudly "Fuck off!"