Charles Leclerc - Birthday Present

<short one

smut warning>

---------********---------

Birthday present.

It was your birthday, and as every year, you were getting ready for a dinner with your whole family. You felt kinda sad as not everyone would be there tonight. Your boyfriend, Charles, couldn't make it because of work. He was a F1 driver and you met him through the internet when you both started playing video games together.

At first you didn't really know who he was, something that he really appreciated. The day you asked him through the microphone what he did for living, he told you the truth and, to be honest, you freaked out. He just found it funny, as you wouldn't stop asking questions about the sport, that unfamiliar to you.

As you both got more and more comfortable with each other you started turning on the camera while you played, and even FaceTiming each other or sending messages just to ask how everything was.

Then he invited you to a race, and then another and another... press would go crazy over you, but both of you said you were just friends.

Of course, going to the races meant spending time with him out of the paddock too, and after a few months you starting feeling something more than just a friendship towards him.

Then it just happened. He got a podium in one of the races that you went, and as soon as he took off his helmet he kissed you, grabbing your face with his sweaty hands in front of his team, the press, his fans... you couldn't deny your feelings for each other anymore.

Just like that, you decided to start a distance relationship as you were still finishing your studies back in your home town. Of course he came to visit you and you visited him too during some race weekends and also during the breaks in between races. He would stay at your home, as your parents and brothers loved him as much as you did. His brothers and mom also loved you, always making you feel welcomed in their home.

You were expecting today would be the day he could meet your whole family: uncles, cousins, grandparents, even close friends to the family. But he had some meetings for work, and of course you understood and respected that.

You were know sitting in the restaurant table, with a pretty red silk dress that reminded you of him because of the colour. While talking to your brother's girlfriend, your phone rang.

"Hi Charles!!" You answered.

"Hey babe, how's it going?"

"It's good, but I miss you!"

"Sorry, can you go somewhere else?? I can't really hear you!" He asked you

"I said I miss you" you said while walking outside of the restaurant.

"I miss you too" He answered.

"My little cousin was exited to meet you and now he's angry with me because you didn't come" you said with a smile on your face.

"I'm sorry babe. I promise I'll go to meet them as soon as I can, I know it's important for you"

"It is, but you don't need to worry. Work is work, and they understand that just as I do. I need to go now Charles" you said sadly.

"Yeah go. I can't wait to see you again".

As you headed back to the table, you saw someone took your seat. Everyone was looking at you, you were just expecting a cake or some presents. But it was better. Charles was there.

"What are you doing here??" You asked him, hugging him tight with tears in your eyes.

"Told you I couldn't wait to see you. Plus, I didn't want your little cousin to be angry with you because of me" he said as a smile appeared on both your faces. He released you from the hug and handed you a boutique of red roses: "these are for you"

"You didn't have to"

"I wanted to" and just like that, he kissed you. Shit, he kissed you in front of your whole family, that was embarrassing...

As the night continued, everyone seems to like him (I mean, who can hate Charles, right?), specially your little cousin, who wouldn't stop asking him questions about cars while Charles answered him happily, keeping his arm around your shoulders.