Daniel Ricciardo - Part 2

warning: Lotta daddy-submissive stuff, angry-revenge sex, unprotective sex, and 18+ shit (life is as you imagine it), NSFW

You were both in the car driving back to Daniels hotel, his hand gripped your thigh while the other firmly grasped the steering wheel. Daniel finally broke the silence asking "So how many guys have you been with? with a curious look on his face. Your cheeks instantly flushing as you sheepishly answered, well uh just the one. His eyebrow raised at the answer. "So you've never had a guy show you what it feels to have a good time? damnn" he exclaimed smirking. You just gulped at the thought, taking in his features once more.

Luckily for the both of you, the hotel wasn't that far away, so you weren't stuck with your own thoughts long before he pulled up snapping you out of your thoughts. It was a fairly quick sprint to his room you won't lie. His leg slamming the door shut as soon as you both get in. He pushed you against the wall causing you to let out a gasp, he started trailing kisses down your neck as you tried to hold in a moan. "You still happy to do this?" he asked with a smirk knowing the answer. Yes of course you managed to breathe out with a squeak.

"Well then sit back and enjoy the ride" he whispered in your ear causing you to gulp before your lips crashed into each other. His hands exploring your body from your back all the way down to your bum giving it a tight squeeze. You just closed your eyes and focused on the touch, melting under him.

Your eyes snapped open as he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom kissing you on the way. He dropped you down on the bed causing a squeal to leave your lips as he was now towering over you. Slowly he lifted your dress up exposing your panties as he brushed his fingers over them causing you to squeak out a moan, flushing with embarrassment as you did. Him just smirking as the sounds encouraged him to start tracing circles around your clit, before going back to the dress and lifting it up over your head exposing your bra.

He licked his lips as he went to unclasp it before admiring your breasts that were now staring right at him. He took your left one in his hand, cupping it as he traced a thumb over your nipple, a gasp leaving your mouth at the contact. You started palming his obvious bulge through his jeans before he grabbed both your hands pinning them above your head. "Nah ah this is about you" he growled in your ear, your whole body shuddering at his words. He smirked before he started planting kisses down your body stopping at your panties. He tugged them off in a swift motion, his tongue licking your thighs before finding itself at your center.

His tongue clashed with your clit giving it a quick flick before he sucked down on it, the feeling filling your whole body as you shyly stifled a moan. "Let me hear those beautiful noises baby, its only going to get louder from here" he growled before going back to your clit grazing it with his teeth as he took it back in his mouth. Forcing an "ahh" out of your mouth. You could tell he was smirking down there, not slowing down he rubbed his fingers around your entrance. "Someone's wet for me" he chuckled. "I bet I can get you wetter though" he exclaimed making you shudder.

He pushed 2 fingers into you as you let out a yelp in surprise, "sorry babe" He apologised, starting to curl his fingers looking for that sweet spot. he knew he found it when you let out a throaty groan, smirking he pumped the spot over and over as his tongue went back to your clit. You couldn't hold it anymore, moans and groans leaving your mouth as he picked up the pace. "You gonna cum for me baby? all around these pretty fingers that are making you feel so good" he asked still going at it. "I- I can't fuck" you exclaimed feeling all sensitive. "Sure you can babe here maybe this will help" he smirked shoving a 3rd finger in as his tongue went back to working its magic.

You screamed out in pleasure and slight pain at the feeling of them stretching you out, you felt a knot build in your stomach. Something you hadn't felt with someone else before, "Fuck I think I might-" you muttered out in-between groans. "Do it babe cum for me" was all you needed to hear before you moaned out clenching around his fingers riding out your high, he pulled them out smirking at you.

You laid there eyes closed trying to recover as he climbs back on top sucking on your left nipple and while he brushes his thumb over the other. You let out breathy groans as he works his magic. He moves up now latching onto your neck leaving little nibbles before going to your ear and whispering "Are you ready for me now babe" you just gulped "I- its been a while" you stated, thinking about how you would be able to take him. "I'll be gentle" He whispers causing you to shudder under him. He gets up to pull his jeans and underwear off as you admire, you close your eyes trying to forget about big he is after you saw it.

He rolls a condom on before realizing you were deep in thought. "Y/N look at me" he whispers in your ear causing you to open them. "Are you good?" he asks a bit concerned. Yeah I'm fine you reassure him as he smiles and lines up with your entrance. He drags your legs around his waist before slowly pushing into you. The overwhelming feeling causing you to let out a yelp, "I'll go slow babe just let me know if you need to stop" he states before slowly thrusting in and out. The feeling getting nicer as you erupt into a pile of moans and groans.

He smirks at the sight before leaning down to suck your neck and say "You ready to pick up the pace baby" It wasn't much of a question as he thrust harder into you before you could answer, lifting your legs around his shoulders to go deeper. You almost screamed at the new feeling "Daniel fuck- you're- so big" You exclaim still getting used to the feeling of being stretched out. "Fuck I love it when you say my name" he growls picking up the pace. Causing you to whimper, "I know you're close baby I can feel it, are you gonna be good and cum for me," he asked "I- I can try" you exclaim in between moans, you never did get off from sex before.

He chuckled before saying "Let me help with you that, as he takes one of his hands holding your thigh up down to your clit to rub circles The new feeling causing the knot in your stomach to tighten. "Oh god I'm-" you gasp out. "I know baby go for it" he growls getting quicker. "Oh fuck daniel" you shout out as you cum around his cock, causing a loud groan to leave his lips. He didn't stop however, still thrusting and rubbing your little clit. You squeak out "Please I- I can't" he growls "Almost there baby just a bit longer" you whimper, tightening around him with every hit.

"Daniel fuckkk" was all that was needed to push him over the edge and before you knew it he was pulling out. He collapsed beside you, pulling you into a cuddle. "That was brilliant" he exclaimed, "I could say the same thing" you stated back, resting your head into his neck.