~•Chapter 1: Home•~

~•Chapter 1: Home•~
"KATRINA GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY BITCH" I'd hear my mum yell at 9 am. I'm Mars, a non-binary small Minecraft streamer. I get out of bed. Then afterwards, I go downstairs to my mum being angry as hell that I didn't make breakfast at the crack of dawn.
"Well. Hello Katrina. What the fuck took you so long?"
I'd sigh and start to make breakfast trying to ignore her. I'd make fruit and pancakes and bring them to the ripped up leather couch against the white walls with the paint chipping off.
"Breakfast is ready mum."
"Took you long enough."
"Sorry..." I'd mumble and go get my plate
"Excuse me. Go check the scale, then think about eating all that." My mum would demand. Honestly, I don't know why she became like this. Ever since my dad left because of my mum cheating, she's been like this. I still love her dearly. I just wish that she felt the same. I'd go up and go to the bathroom. I'd unroll my hoodie sleeve and sigh.
"It hurts... but something is telling me I deserve it." I'd look in the mirror at my grey and black fluffy hair that covers my eyes and sigh, then go to my room and call my Uber to college. My mum doesn't let me live there, because if I made her life a living hell by making dad leave then it's her turn. I'm not sure what I did... Streaming is one of the only things that brings me joy currently and tonight's stream is gonna be super fun. It's another "get to know chat" where I just talk to chat and be the older Silbing figure they need.