Chapter 1: Back from a Bot's Past

It's been months that passed since the crash of the Alchemor, and things were starting to go Team 'Bee's way. Bumblebee was beginning to get better at being the leader. Strongarm wasn't too clingy or homesick anymore. Sideswipe isn't too much of the rebel he was months ago. Fixit was being treated the way he deserved to be. And Grimlock proved himself of being an Autobot. Things couldn't get anymore better for this young team of Autobots.

One day, in the junkyard, things were going slow and smoothly. Bumblebee was roaming around the area where most of the stasis pods were at, checking to see if any were out of place. Sideswipe and Grimlock were watching TV with their young human friend Russell Clay. Grimlock laying on his front in bot mode with servos holding his chin as Sideswipe was just sitting, chin in one servo with Russell leaning against his armor watching. Strongarm was sitting in front of the Alchemor, reading on her holographic projection different types of human police codes and studying each one's meaning. Fixit was in the ship on his special rising platform, looking over the Alchemor's database of prisoners and tracking signals or for stasis pods on his holographic screen.

Suddenly, a signal popped up on the screen, scaring the Mini-con with a silent yelp. The tracking signal blinking on and off at a steady pattern in red.

"Bumblebee, sir," Fixit called over to his leader and the others cheerfully."I've managed to find some activity of something."

The young leader made his way over to the ship, as the other got up from their spots and did the same thing. They gathered around the front of the Alchemor to hear on what the Mini-con had to say. Fixit lowered himself on his platform and began tapping away at the screen. A map of the surrounding area popped up on the holograph. Close to the center of the projection was a large red blinking dot only a couple miles away from the junkyard.

"Right here," the little mech said, as he pointed at the dot with one of his three digits. "It seems to be a functioning stasis cell that's in pretty good condition to be on time- refine- ONLINE for this long. You can tell by how the light's going off and ..."

"Alright then," Bumblebee said, cutting off the little human-sized bot from starting his babbling. "Can you see who's it belonged to?"

The Mini-con again started tapping the screen. "I can't be one hundred percent sure, I need to look at the cell." He said, looking down at the lieutenant. "There should be a little indicater to help out with that on the cell."

"Okay," said the lieutenant. He turned over to his teammates, preparing to say another battle cry, hopefully doing it successfully. He dramatically got into a heroic pose and shouted "Autobots, prepare to retrieve!"

All the other bots looked at him in slight disgust, even Fixit gave him the exact same look on his faceplates. Bumblebee looked at his team and realized he failed at it, again. He stood up out of his pose rather quickly and cleared his vocalizer.

"Okay, um," he said in embarrassment. "Never mind, just- let's just go."

The bots transformed; Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Strongarm transformed into their vehicle modes while Grimlock turned to his Dinobot mode. They left the junkyard to look for that stasis pod, leaving Fixit behind in the ship with Russell. He continued to work on his screen as Russell got onto the ship and stood next to the Mini-con, looking at his work.
-----*-----
The bots were going at full speed with Grimlock running up from behind. They were now in the woods, now only a mile or two from the stasis pod and closing fast.

"Okay, let's split up," said the young leader." Sideswipe, Strongarm, you two go look at the east; me and Grimlock will look at the west. Comm us if you find anything."

"Sir, is it really necessary for me to be paired up with Sideswipe?" The young Elite cadet asked in a upset tone.

"Oh, and you don't think I'm upset about this?" Yelled the young rebellious bot.